Continuation of my topics...

Ecmandu on why men are smarter than women

youtu.be/JaK4BmlRqWo

Me and Death

youtu.be/nmCOgDW-Et0

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmRWj7gJEU[/youtube]

Yo Ec, have you ever considered being kind to a woman?

You know, make her dinner? Tell her she looks nice? Sympathize with her feelings?

Pedro. I’m very nice to women. I have all existence in my head. Including this insane sex dimorphism species that I’m currently embodied in.

I’d actually say I’m meaner to men than women, because men know better.

I said kind.

Really?!?! Nice and kind are synonyms. Fuck you.

Like I just said, I’m kinder to women than men because men know better.

I didn’t ask how you are to men.

Pedro, I know exactly what type of reality I’m in.

You don’t have to be a devil heart to remind me.

It was my mistake that made you so stupid.

I apologize for that.

It’s alright, I forgive you.

…a mansplainer and woman-whisperer …as he’s been noted to be many a time on here, by others.

Mags, I would kill to know what your accent is like.

Is it like a posh London accent?

I edited my post… please re-read… :smiley:

As for my accent… I’m more London RP than Estuary English, but grew up with a Caribbean twang… like Rihanna lol, until RC school educated it the f*ck outta me.

The kindest thing you can ever do to a woman is not talk about her looks. Only players do that.

Iv made wonderful meals for women. It didn’t have a sexual undertone attached to it.

And yes, I am very kind to women… part of it is that I treat them as people and not meat.

Sometimes that means being verbally hard on them like a good parent would. It hardly ever comes to that though.

Another thing about this is that even though I don’t have sex and I think it’s idiotic…

I’m really good at giving relationship advice. I can compartmentalize what I know people should do and what they want.

Alright…

I do have boundaries though. I don’t teach individual men how to hack a specific woman. I’ll teach everyone, so that the women have “anti-virus”.

Another thing I won’t do is attend a wedding.

Those are my boundaries.

I think you are depriving yourself of a lot by being a dick to girls.

I know what being a dick is. It’s not teaching, it’s about taking advantage.

I know you’re a dickhead.

And here’s the deal with dickheads. Dickheads practice their shtick even on men (which is totally gay)

They practice on everyone 24/7.

I’m not going to fuck you dude.

I’m not talking about sex.

You would have female company in your life, which is a nice thing to have.

Dude, I have earned more powerful female company in my life than you can possibly comprehend.

And I worked hard for it.