Crane crashes into Mosque, killing worshippers

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِنْدَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

“Indeed, Allah [alone] possesses the knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain” (Qur’an 31)

There’s plenty of stuff in the Koran about Allah controlling the weather.

Now a sandstorm has knocked over a crane and killed over 60 devout muslims worshipping Allah during Hajj - a pilgrimage which they were instructed they must make by the Hadith - which is the word of God. What can Muslims think about this - Allah specifically instructed people to go on Hajj and then massacred them when they got there? This is an absurdity.

So, we can all now surely agree that Allah must not exist? Case Closed?

(I suppose a Quranic muslim might argue that Hajj actually comes from the Hadith, but most Muslims are not Quranic)

Maybe he does exist and he’s smiting the for what they’ve done to the americans or something.

Latest death toll is now 107.

You got to ask yourself how a crane falling over kills that many, if somebody is supposedly watching over them. A bomb going off would likely not have killed as many.

On September 11, no less.

9/11 again.

Sooooo …? :-k
:evilfun:

Very interesting … I hadn’t noticed that.

I think those Muslims who were aware of the incident would conclude that the souls of those involved in the tragedy went to heaven, to a reward. As is true in Western thought, God is interested in souls, not bodies.

duplicate

They are used to catastrophes occurring on that day (Mecca’s Hajj). A few years ago 1400 people were trampled to death while headed to that Mosque. I think another 300 or so just a year or two ago.

You have to wonder about those people. What kind of people are they that they literally trample each other to death as millions rush to go to a “holy temple” on a “holy day”?

Act of god my ass.
If a crane’s arm is rocking the whole damn crane, you bring the fucking thing down and anchor ir properly.

Hey Tony check out that chick over there at the crane accident. I think she’s wit Osha.

• fox whistle *

no safety toes, that uniform is not code

So they died and went to heaven with 17 virgins. Allah is good.

Except the 17 virgins we’re actually like 17 dudes from kts. And they were all thinking it would be women lol.