Created By a God vs God as reality

That’s a non-answer answer. :open_mouth:

I’m surprised that you didn’t include a few mathematical equations. :-k

Honestly through faith it’self dating back to Mayan culture which is the assumption we were in fact created in the vision of God, birthed by the stars (i.e. our five senses, and outer-space) yet only do we perceive a more intelligible sense of God. Like it was in the beginning possibly with the big bang we could have spawned as common organisms and cells yet only to evolve into more adaptable and intelligent creatures able to understand ancient cultures and their said religions. Our adaptation in this ever-changing world could eventually ascertain exactly what it is God and nature are stocked with. But to explicitly express this uncertain idea of an (all above our senses) God we could never fully understand such a blunder. Intense but this is true, of course we’re physical form but the dream world they’re talking of is just that which is our consciousness, the actual spirit of life. Just because someone didn’t know something doesn’t mean it never existed, so my rebuttal for this post is this: We’ve all acquired very unique and almost supernatural senses as is with all other creatures on earth, we feel as though they were Gods gifts but truley our senses only take us as far as, as you’ve seen, far as humans can go. So who we spawned from is up to anybody with a brain to figure out.