Define Terrorism

“terrorists” are morally low-class killers.
“veterans” are morally honored, high-class killers.

No its not really general, Terrorism is a form of mind control through fear. it includes threats and actual physical harm to death. If you instill fear into someone you are a terrorist. Don’t sweat it we all are terrorists, it is the most efficient form to produce discipline and control. This gov’t along with others are beating the word to death with propaganda.
repeated use of the word creates a reaction in people. Call it training.

Example: When my son was young I would use the word discussion before disciplining him, “Son we are going to have a disscusion right now” then I would take him some where private and paddle his behind a bit., Then I would say son do you want another discussion? It took a short time to discipline the boy by following this strictly… If he acted up I would simply say Son we are about to have a disscussion if you don’t stop. Instant well behaved kid.

That is terrorism. After the age of 3 or 4 I rarely had to harshly discipline him, much to the relief of my squishy soft heart. One sentence and it was cool. Gov’ts do that to us but, in a more sophisticated form. Propaganda works wonders. We got control of our boy when he was young so that we and he would not have to go through too many hard times and heartaches. Gov’ts do the same.