[Deleted]

[Deleted]

This page intentionally left blank

Why?

And yes peachy, I remember our very brief conversation about a year ago, and yes I have experienced occasions of occult phenomenon. Especially the type described by Jung. At that hidden level much is possible. Do you remember?

Ah, fleur de mal, the sweet scent of masochism! An inversion that is so artificial betwixt nietzche and christ! The message is the Medium.

Eternal summer. Follow, the son.

obe,

And yes peachy, I remember our very brief conversation about a year ago, and yes I have experienced occasions of occult phenomenon. Especially the type described by Jung. At that hidden level much is possible. Do you remember?

Which type is that, obe?

Clearly a thread about both existentialism and the simulated universe hypothesis.

He’s probably just stoned and forgot what he was going to say…sometimes that’s probably for the best. :smiley:

Arcturus:  we were talking about synchronicity, and I don't remember the exact context, but I mentioned something,and he said he was thinking of the same thing.  I would have like to engage conversation but we didn't get there.  But I had vibes, if I may use the word, and felt disappointed about it.

It’s not blank. The word deleted is there in brackets.
[Deleted]. The title describes the purpose or? ???
Information purposely removed, to what purpose?

A changed mind reflected in the topic title.