Determinism

How is this not how we would imagine an exchange unfolding in a world where the human brain has somehow managed to acquire the capacity to choose to communicate one frame of mind rather than another?

The real deal free will world. Here one can understand how communicating one set of opinions offers the one opining a “greater satisfaction”. At least here and now.

How peacegirl understands this however is still beyond my capacity to grasp. Though I still have no way to demonstrate why how I think about it is more reasonable than her own opinions. Then the part where that makes sense given the gap I speak of above.

I don’t have to get through to everyone for everyone to derive benefit.

“This forum is chaos right now”

One must have a little chaos in him to give birth to a dancing post, though.

Note to nature: Define chaos.

Seriously though, somehow existence itself came into existence out of…something? nothing? Or somehow it has just always existed. Call it God. Call it the Big Bang. Call it Affectance Ontology. Call it Value Ontology.

Then [with or without God] “inflation” – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_(cosmology – resulted in mindless matter eventually imploding into stars, some of which then exploded, creating all of the heavy elements that over billions of year eventually configured into living matter here on Earth. This evolution of biological matter then culminating [so far] into us.

Matter able to “think up” things like chaos and giving birth to a dancing post. But matter it seems still unable to pin down once and for all if it “thinks”, thinks or “thinks” these things.

Also, not to mention everything else about us. Like dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

who reported me to carleas???we know who…the fuck who already reported me once…fuck you kook. you are almost as disgusting as SATIRE.

Just for the record – compelled or not? – I did once report him to Carleas. But it was months ago. I don’t recall the exact thread, but it was one I sustained on the philosophy board, and he had come into it and took one of his noxious dumps.

And I don’t feel the least bit of regret that I did it. And I’ll do it again. We all draw the line in different places here. Rooted in, for example, dasein.

Wait… u just did it, Biggs! You just stood by a principle, preference, opinion or belief, despite any objective proof that u r right in doing so.

Do u know what this means, bro? U r no longer fractured and fragmented. U fuckin did it, Biggs!

YOU ARE A DISTURBING PIECE OF SHIT. WORSE THAN AN INSANE KOOK, YOU ARE A PLOTTING CALCULATING LYING CUNT KOOK. ITS OBVIOUS YOU REPORTED ME SPOOK!!!

Mate… you out of your tree, in trying to bully grown people online.

Give it a rest!

First, of course, I can only stand where nature has compelled me to stand here. Calling it a principle then is, in turn, no less embedded in this only possible reality.

Or, in the real deal free will world, what I did is no less rooted subjectively in dasein. I am not arguing that I was justified objectively in reporting him…only that there and then it seemed reasonable to me to do so.

And to interact with others necessitates preferences, opinions and beliefs. Even if that involves being – feeling – fractured and fragmented while doing so in any given context.

Nope, I’m still no less down in “the hole”.

Compelled or not in other words.

Though, if compelled, how on earth can the mind wrap itself around that?

Fuck off!!! I will call kooks and bullshitters if I want to. And If I get banned, I will fly a drone with a plastic bag of shit over to Canada and drop it on Satyrs head!!!

You are a complete psychopathic fuckwit.

Gosh - you have been reported???
Really.
Let’s line up the suspects…

worldometers.info/world-population/

hahaha,what a kook…so you read my stuff, looking for something to report???you autistic limp dick wacko goofball faggot. just fuck off you cunt i dont stalk you why the fuck are you stalking me creep

When battling insane Yank kooks, be careful not to become one yourself, young pole.

To dance with the kooks, you first need to become a kook. I don’t know if the kooks are Yanks or not, I have nothing against America, I think it was a great country.

All you ever do here is insult and complain.
I want you to make useful, logical posts.
There is a whole reality to look at,
instead of looking all zoomed in on the crap.

Just to let you know I got banned from SHITthyself for advocating democracy, calling idiots who want to blame America for 9/11 with their conspiracies spooks and for defending the brown races and standing up to the autistic cunts racism. So tell me again, how is being a user on a forum whos members advocate complete Jewish genocide, a genocide of a whole of humankind if it does not become neo-nazi, a genocide and treatment of the negros as animal stock, who want to turn females into illiterate slaves etc. put you in a position to blame me for negativity??? I am negative???

Is it a joke when 6 million Jewish civilians were butchered for no good reason???and there are cunts over 50 years later who still go around, advocating this is necessary to repeat based on some lies and conspiracy theories and pseudo-science??? Hitler could have eradicated the Jewish culture in Europe and not kill any Jews and he would have Europeans with a 1/5 Eastern-European and Semitic gene(since Jewry native to Europe is not the same as Jewry native to Levant and middle-east) addition but…he believed in the same insanities which were already pseudo-scientific which the SHITthyself cunts still spread around the place. Is this a joke?

It’s the way you tell em.
Have you ever been diagnosed with Tourette’s syndrome?