Devalue all constructs. Except...

Well. If someone needs heart surgery and you instead cut into their leg… boundaries and discernment.

Ec says :

"I haven’t seen that jump in participation , it must be some kind of mystique "

me no answer or tries to:

“And as You may notice our group jumped from 2 all the way to 5 at this moment’s notice”

On the second level there can not occur on operation like that since the advent of robotic micro surgery success rate 100% with no morbidity reported

One can imagine the level of discernment on the 5 th level

What are you talking about?

It’s still about boundaries and discernment!

No, I meant…

youtu.be/9UZWfMgjqAs

Meno said that I said:

"I haven’t seen that jump in participation , it must be some kind of mystique "

Meno. That’s a bannable offense. I never said that.

My bad supposing You didn’t Ean the surgery to be a literal figured out procedural error, other wise it may as well have been micro brain surgery

passes bowls of popcorn to everyone

OK I won’t contest yhat for the advance and betterment to progress to at least one step ahead the 1frst state the ER was found conditionally.It was a mess used to work in ER and hated every minute there.

Thanks how about the coke?

We’re alone now, I guess the popcorn was meant fir me doubt thanks .quizzically thinks

Can’t do coke. How’s Pepsi?

OK

Ok. Here’s your Pepsi. You kids enjoy the show. I gotta go do homework.

Hi Ec,gotta say 700 is one busy guy, did You get Your fair share of the popped corn and the drinks?

I was gone a sec to the head

Lookin around ,

talking to self, either alone again or, someone else lurking around
Takes gulps to was down the pop corn

Meno keeps talking , standing by the concession stand as if rigidly held in a position of a sculptur, Dearing that by the time he returns to watch the show, with all that Pepsi insemination, he may miss something.

" but I could’ve swore somebody here can’t go on checkin’ like fir a cat in a box so he ain’t dead or somethin’ "

Uncertainly steps out of frozen position abd heads for the WC

The plot thins out in direct proportion to the time it will take him to get back…to his seat, meanwhile a loud flush resonates the old pipes of the last pitcher show

The plot thins out in direct proportion to the time it will take him to get back…to his seat, meanwhile a loud flush resonates the old pipes of the last pitcher show

Think I said that before making to the stand at consignment. Anyhow don’t mind a double take once in a while this is what I an going to do:

The part of the show I miss will be repeated by me staying in after the cleanup crew leaves, and watching the whole damn thing again over again.i know the policy prohibits it but I will hide here behind the curtained off exit sign