Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Sin has always existed, but there are some bright patches in existence, fabricating a slow humanity healing effort to uplift the planet’s frequency, and thunder jolt boost us into a more loving family.

Then pure fantasy always exists too, where wishes always come true and, even if not in the most literal of ways, gives us joy.

I like Satan more than Yahweh, because Satan opens the door to the higher mysteries, fights really hard, and never forgives. With Yahweh, the door is always open, even if we did all of the wrong things.

True achievement is only open with Satan.

And I’m not saying to be evil or join a cult or something like that. I’m just saying that self empowerment is the 1st key.

Adult fairy tales written by flat-earthers.

The lying preachers will not like you. Good.

You are think8ng like a Jew. They have an Original Virtue interpretation of Eden where both man and god win, while the Christian take makes both god and man losers.

Strange that people could be forced to believe such an idiotic view, but not when you remember the inquisition that imposed that fools belief system.

Regards
DL

Yes, and literally believed in by adult children who refuse to grow up.

Regards
DL

Re: weird facts
Postby MagsJ » Fri 20 Mar, 2020 21:51
To be superstitious is a sin, in the Catholic church.

Although the above isn’t actually taught as fact, it is evident throughout the RC faith as true, by the lack of its presence within the teachings of the faith.

Is it a case of… eliminating religious superstition, eliminating sin?

I do not see it that way as superstition and supernatural thinking must be in play to believe in their super powered Yahweh.

For sure it is missing the mark which is how scriptures describe sin. A poor definition but it is what it is.

Regards
DL