Dimensions

What I find interesting about other planes of existence(NDE and OBE reports) is that none are identical and none have been corroborated by other travelers. If you have an example, where several folks traversed our plane of existence into another together, I’m all eyes. Or even two folks meeting up in a shared experience on another plane.

There is an infinite volume of existence we call “space.” That’s it.

A plane is 2 dimensions (area). Space is 3 dimensions (volume). We live in a volume of space, not a plane of space.

There is no such animal as being at two different points in space at the same time.

This is where it becomes dicy in my book, in terms of perceptions and I have found myself “elsewhere,” there patterned change didn’t exist, and emotions/feelings were “more solid.” The body that I found myself in was nothing like the flesh and bone of a physical body, however sights and emotion were used similarly to touch. No sound, no touch in the traditional sense, and no smell either.

I find myself in a chair listening to Marie sing. But we both know she is not singing, she is dead. Marie doesn’t exist anymore.

I find myself in a chair listening to Marie sing. But we both know she is not singing, she is dead. Marie doesn’t exist anymore.
[/quote]
I edited above. I am of a faith that consciousness does not end/die, however it does assume a new form more akin to a ghost.

My reasoning is that I also believe that existence is static. Static in the “energy” available to create, if you follow this logic of never more energy then the reverse is never less energy. What we witness is transformation that we perceive as death since we have yet to discover what all is behind the curtain, Existence.

Faith is an unsupported belief. Consciousness is an output of the brain, akin to the chemical reactions that take place in a battery. It is your perception in your mind, which is not reality.

Brain=semi-understood, physical reality. Relay station for consciousness grounding it inside the body.

mind=semi-physical, nearly hidden reality(I refer to it as the soul as well) Satellite source of consciousness.

Brain = Computer
Mind = Computer playing Marie’s video and consciousness watching video.

Brain=semi-understood, physical reality. Relay station for consciousness grounding it inside the body.

mind=semi-physical, nearly hidden reality(I refer to it as the soul as well) Satellite source of consciousness.
[/quote]
Brain = Computer
Mind = Computer playing Marie’s video and consciousness watching video.
[/quote]
The mind can exist independently from the brain as found in millions of near death experiences accounts.

If all the near death experiences were tallied from the first generation of human to now, could billions of recollections exist?

I think I have a recent stat somewhere, I’ll look for it.

Can billions of dead people be mistaken about what similarly followed their deaths?

Saying “near death” equates to saying “nearly lost the mind.”

The person did not die if it was NEAR death. That’s like saying “near miss.” A near miss was a close call, they missed, but it was near a collision.

Does death defying make it more easily swallowed?

For all intents and purposes, science is clueless to explain anything death defying, agreed?

The words “death defying” equates to the words defying death, which equates to the words cheating death, which is an analogy for coming close to death, but not actually dying.

You are trying to play word games, and it’s not working.

Death = Red
Life = Green

You are either red, or green. There is no choice of “almost red.”

It’s not about faith.

Continuity of consciousness…

Meaning…

As an adult, you still remember yourself as a 5 year old.

So. If YOU ever die in the future, you wouldn’t exist right now, as the YOU right now is a subset of the you for all time.

If the you for all times dies, you wouldn’t be here right now.

So then you’ll ask, “was I ever born?”

No you weren’t. You chose to forget.

You chose to forget for entertainment.

Do you remember how it was before you were born? That’s how it’s gonna be after you die.

You did not exist before you were born, and you will not exist after you die.

Simples really!

So what science considers clinical death is my word game?

Motor wrote:

Do you remember how it was before you were born? That’s how it’s gonna be after you die.

You did not exist before you were born, and you will not exist after you die.

Simples really!

Ecmandu responds;

There are people on earth who remember their past lives in vivid detail. It’s not to fun for them actually”.

You need to get out more.

Again, you are either dead, or you are alive.

Definitions of “clinical death” are used to describe a situation where the person is not actually dead, but in a state of life that may as well be considered dead. They don’t have a normally functioning brain or body.

They are technically still alive.

No.

It doesn’t work that way dude. We pass ON!!

Meaning: we continue on as intelligence.

Seeing is believing. You haven’t seen, so you don’t believe.

I have no problem with that.

That intelligence is eternal is in my existence thread. Yes, we’re agreed, Ec. We need a way to explain green to the blind.

Why aren’t NDEs or OBEs able to share experiences for corroboration’s sake?

If you cannot explain green to the blind, how are the blind ever going to recognize your plan?

Not everyone has those Wendy.

Almost everyone has access to past lives or parallel lives through dreams when they sleep though.

Nothing in life is a mirage or hallucination.

It’s just misunderstanding or subtler planes of existence.

Like: when you see a water mirage in the desert and there’s no water, that’s when you acquire the concept of being able to be tricked. Actually it is moisture that’s evaporating… but that’s besides the point…

It doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re walking to an oasis. So then, you see the trick. And now you know.

“Hallucinations” are actual spirits visiting you.