Does god watch us as we have sex/masturbate?

If so, I consider that an invasion of privacy and I require payment. 100$ per minute, cause I’m an expensive manwhore.

youtube.com/watch?v=WY5Iypd28iI

No. He does experience masturbation through you, though. You are in fact jerking God off. You’re his whore and you actually owe him. :sunglasses:

So I am god? Hm. If I were a god then I’d be Priapus, his physical characteristics seem to resemble my.

no, you’re not God. God is you. There is a difference.

Well, then God is about to go and take a big dump.

It seems like God already did, you’re here.

You guys diluted a perfectly legitimate inquiry into a reduction absurdum. God the all powerful, by definition sees all. In fact, the next thing i expected was something along the lines of god himself masturbating.

We cannot get away from the fact that fifty years ago plus or minus, insanity was thought to be the result. How on earth could God have thought himself to have caused the insanity of shame and guilt? But it is such a passe subject , that to make reference to its genesis, is a sign of yet a persistant resistance.

You don’t understand, I wrote that BEFORE I (God) went to the WC to take a dump. That’s why I (God) was at the computer and not taking a dump, because I said that I’m “ABOUT TO GO”. Besides, I could have been writing that on my cellphone while taking a dump. Needless to say, since I’m god my shit was… holy :sunglasses:

And now I (God) am about to go and masturbate furiously. Wish me luck.

visualization may be more suitable, good luck.(and reading something helps, too), even with diminished eye sight. I think it was DH Lawrence who said that it refers to that which is betwixt the one function and the other. nevertheless, it’s a comfort to distinguish and focus, lest it get’s stuck.

You watch yourself, 3sum. Do you invade your own privacy?

Anyone needing luck when they go off to masturbate should seem medical attention.

Only if he is not himself, by becoming his own arbiter, judge, and jury.Narcissus, Reich,and perhaps, Proust.

I do need medical attention. I have the “largus dickus” deformation, my dick makes a horse’s dick seem small in comparison. And what’s worse, sometimes it increases even more in size after an ejaculation. That’s why I hope that I’m lucky that it won’t increase after I masturbate, it’s already more than big enough. I listened to your advice and went to see a doctor and instead of professional advice she and her nurse offered me a blowjob. Since they were incredibly hot I complied and was like “sure, why not”. Then the horrible thing happened. As the nurse started trying to fit my large dick in her mouth, I got a sudden, impulsive erection which burst through her mouth and the back of her neck, thereby killing her. Oddly enough, the doctor seemed even more turned up by the accidental murder and decided to serve me anyway, albeit being more careful than the nurse. After about half an hour of her caressing my penis, my boner sprang forward with a loud blast, completely emptying my nuts in a bright lash that blew her head off and her body collapsed and landed crotch-to-crotch with the body of the nurse, so it looked like they were scissoring. Awesome fucking. And fucking awesome. I’m fucking awesome and awesome at fucking. The End.

true story :sunglasses:

I was going to write something inane like this is a scene which could aptly be titled naked lunch revisited.but then I thought how apropo to drift into phantasy, when engaging in a private bubble, then I thought better of it ,and decided to scrap it.
I reversed again after realising that self love is important, for how else could we love another, before we learn to love ourselves?

The very end.

double