Don't feed a troll

You can’t even call me by my name; yet you ask me to do something that you don’t do.

I call you mag now out of respect for your absurd boundary.

I’m playing crazy with you!

No iambiguous,

That’s not why I call you a troll.

I call ALL moral nihilists trolls. Why?

Because this is their argument into perpetuity:

“I don’t believe morals are objective… so! anything you do to criticize any of my posts (morality: correct or incorrect) is false, I’m always unaccountable for my behavior and you judging me as being correct or incorrect is in itself trolling.”

That’s the intellectually laziest, most cowardice shit imaginable. There are 10 ILP members who do that right now.

This is what you use your mind for?!?!

I have no problem with calling all of you shit for brains.

Any parrot on earth can be taught to say this shit.

That’s why you’re all go glued together as freinemies…

You’re all pissed off that you don’t hold accountability for yourself by charging the other person for not being accountable to themselves… Karpel and iambiguous for example.

Karpel of accusing iambiguous for not being accountable (even though Karpel is also a moral nihilist) and iambiguous for calling objectivists (people who soothe themselves with bullshit)

The easiest thing to do to soothe yourself is to be a moral nihilist… it means you have some nonsense to always fall back on to avoid putting yourself out there and to be accountable for once in your life.

LOL.

Actually, it has everything to do with Socrates philosophy. Socrates is the original, most important favorite moral nihilist of all time. “I know that I know nothing”

Let’s examine this for a moment:

In the modern era, we know that picking and eating your bugars from your nose is scientifically proven to be as effective as micro dose vaccines for building immunity in micro doses for whatever strain of illness is traveling around at the time.

But Socrates didn’t know that back then. It was just ‘rude’. What did he have to say about the self consciousness about being ‘rude’ back then, what did others have to say? Nose picking is extremely innocuous compared to almost everything in existence that can offend people. Why is it rude for Socrates to pick his nose, but not for Alexander the Great raping and killing thousands of people?

The Stooges conspire.

Yo, Felix, Pedro, Smears! :laughing:

i would like to report ecmandu for calling me a psychopath and for violating my consent and also iambiguous for having a hard on for me

Anyone who has sex is a psychopath. Wanna debate me on it? There is a debate forum on this board.

But that’s not possible. You cannot possibly learn things that suit you better. You cannot possibly become more comfortable with yourself. We are tabula rasa and there is no you, your body would enjoy any life. If you think you actually realized that you prefer (this flavor of ice cream, sex with one type or partner more than another, getting massages to not getting them, having a close relationship with people who don’t scare you in some way, living in the countryside or the city) you are only deluding yourself. Despite twin studies, we are all actually empty shells for experience, without innate tendencies and you can never know anything about yourself, because knowing means 100% (even though it doesn’t mean that in science) and people are fallible, so you are just hallucinating and doing it publically which puts you in ranks of the people who think they know who have made the world a horrible place even though no one can know if it is a horrible place since that is a value judgment. Prove to everyone, especially people in Vladivostock that you actually know better who you like to be around or you are just in that horrible club that the wise men, well man, looks down on and knows the psychology of and whom you are afraid of. Or maybe after insulting you I am wrong…and here’s another way what you are doing is something I can laugh at and be smug about
cause you cannot know
I know that
I haven’t learned anything about myself
I might be gay tomorrow or a pedophile and really start to like daytime soap operas
if God told me
or
someone here, a Buddhist say, argued perfectly my very muscles would start carrying me towards a completely different new life
of eating Captain Crunch with vodka for breakfast.
There is no me.
I change all the time.
Unless I don’t.
That’s from my perspective and since I say that it is from my perspective I never need to look at your perspective on anything especially about me. I can just say that we have two different perspectives, even though in most contexts people justify their perspectives and point out flaws in other perspectives when it comes to me, I don’t have to do that. But you have to prove your perspective to everyone or cannot possibly be better than mine so I have no need to question my own perspective
and I really do know my own motivations, even though I am probably totally determined and you cannot know your real self. There is nothing I could possibly learn about my behavior from others,
but you could learn from me that you can’t know anything about yourself.
Unless I am wrong. See, I made a disclaimer, that makes me better than you. Because you think you are 100% right even though you never said that and if something is not 100% must be right than it is like all other opinions, we cannot rank them in any way.
And I am a victim of people so scared of facing what I already faced. I feel sympathy for them because I know how I felt figuring out my insights, even though I can’t know myself or others.

you literally lost the debate before it even started by making this absurd assertion.

It’s interesting how the same discussion arise with some people regardless of the context. Which happens even here in this thread.
The good thing about it happening here is it is a concrete example of the topic, so in that sense it is on-topic.

I’m scoffing at you like you’re scoffing at me. Take the challenge. My challenge in the debate forum is always the same, if you lose, nothing happens to you (except that you learn that you’re wrong), if I lose I get permabanned.

You see, the funny thing is, people think I’m psychotic or mentally ill, so they smugly ‘rise above’ by not engaging ‘this nonsense’ because that’s what real adults do, correct?

So I’m going to talk to you like a child for a moment since you think that’s what I am (compared you your ‘vast maturity’)

Bahk, bahk, bahk, bah-bawk-bawk bawk!
(You’re a Chicken shit)

Think about this for a moment. I don’t want to be permabanned. This means I’m 100% positive that I’ll win the debate, and if I do win it, it will shock all of ILP and the moderator of the debate (I’ll choose Carleas who is married with a child). What do you have to lose. This is not just open to you mr. reasonable, it’s open to anyone in all of existence.

Karpel’s parody was cool

I edited the last post:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5#p2786465

We’ll need a context of course.

My open debate challenge is here:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 3&t=196251

i defeated you now plz permaban

It can be stunning. I mean that literally. One is stunned.

Unstated [yeah, i am simply going to ignore that what you are pointing out is the case and ask that you discuss something else AS IF it is relevent]

This is high level trolling ju jitsu.

And the amazing thing is…the troll may not even realize he is not actually responding. You can have a troll that will go to the grave feeling like an honest victim.

We’ll need a context of course.

How about a pedophiliac defending the 2nd amendment after shooting an abortion doctor?

Of course the zeitgeist is trollish also. Volatile: label the other, no spectrum, binary, psychoanalyze the opponent and think of them as an opponent even if you are discussing the philosophy of language, let alone politics. Win the argument or dismiss their post - as opposed to responding to points made, considering. Don’t explore, we are in the trenches, making the last stand. Concede nothing.

I am sure these are good heuristics for some situations.

It isn’t even philosophy, and is purely wishful thinking.

That is not mind reading, that is speculating… conjecture… assuming… presumption… mind reading is more about tapping into, rather than guesswork… it’s more of a ‘knowing’.

I prefer not to engage on that subject further… I do not want to entertain that type of topic genre, with he.

He is not exhibiting psychicness, but the opposite…

It seems that people get more joy out of attacking the person/their character and not the argument itself, which becomes a veritable bore, but yet they still persist.

I’d rather be evil than moronic. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, I meant it was a mindreading claim. Once someone decides they can read your mind and is willing to do this publically instead of discussing, in this case, philosophical issues, the discussion cannot happen. It doesn’t matter if the person actually has psychic powers, which is not the case here. The moment you are going to (the claim that one can make) mindreading ad homs, the discussion is over and you are making them, the discussion is dead.