Double edged sword

too ______ couldn’t read

sadly

or not

depends

…when the moon hits your eye & blinds you!

#blessed :laughing:

DO pass #godot :laughing:

Oh. I see this is not about me.

#awkward

tiktok.com/t/https://www.ti … ZTR4XpTua/

google.com/search?q=between … Hj8,st:276

Regrettable? I do hope you haven’t lived your life thus far, feeling that?

You want to expose your fallacies, to me? 8-[

…so you meant to elicit a non-sensible conclusion?

The TikTok was funny… the cow, cute… and the, whatever it was, ominous.

Yeah but…
facebook.com/reel/876372306 … e&s=TIeQ9V

Simulation by stimulation

nature has to feel it’s self first then to perceive it’self because when it just feels, it can not experience it’s self as anything but a single cell- it’s grasp of otherness is like pricks of it’s self bump into itself through tricking it’s self , not seeing the spaces as it folds back and like bumping itself into itself in the darkness, there is no spaces between other beings.

Before the Word, there was a natural felt onness of a single being feeling for it’s self , through it’self, and it didn’t know it’self as it would after the Word, which was in the beginning.

Much later after the beginning, there was no time to experience, in the darkness, there was no light to perceive or see change and everything appeared to be the single undivided cell as if eternally fixed in one space,

There was only one being fixed in infinite space in a timeless eternal timeless instant.

That timeless eternal instant in a total darkness felt something, though, a feeling of infinite longing to get in touch with an other than the all envracing totality of which that being consisted of.

A feeling for another was born out of eternity, to expand to find another, stretching it’self outward by incrementally felt pulsing expansions as it felt somehow that it could feel something that could limit and stop it’s expansions.

Bd after the duration of this expansion, the very minutes feeling produced the genesis of a nursery of what came to be the Wird , a tiny bit of itself came off. And the absolute divided into two parts , the first absolute and the other absolute less the tiny speck .

there is no “before the Word”

go back to the tectonics article about wisdom/word etc

Trinity stuff

Brentano knew it isn’t a composite— can’t remember how he talked about it offhand

There is a ‘before ‘ the word in a sense that may be closer to ‘feeling’ and that sense may be not necessarily tactual

It may be a pre-signaled faux metaphoric feeling like ennui but a unfigured, preverbal sense of impatience with lack of expansion.

In that sense, and me no not brentano on that score but will need but traces, an indefinite time may gather some feeling as to start rolling, for the stone unturned, may stay unrolled out so that it can gather the moss, , as if a carpet needed to be unrolled, as if toward some semblance from an absolute dark void toward a tiniest glimmer of the most unfathomable speck of light.

There had to be a beginning otherwise the word could not occur.

Kant CPR Part II transcendental logic section I. We could not even contact reality unless we are the sort of thing reality IS. Word.

It’s not what came first. It’s the synthesis that always IS. child (examples)/father (always, in everything)

Gotta go.

Yes but that synthetic suffers the miracle through which both: is occurring in simultaneity. And suffer is not meant as a derogatory, just the opposite, that deconstruction is really a painful way of inducing a prior simulated absolute. It appears as if by the virtue of necessity , but actually the limits of structural cohiseviness led to a mode of saturation, where an implosion would occur, sans phenomenal reduction.

Ultimately only one man the last would remain to be able to understain the totally integrated channels that would totally reduce to nil, in case of his physical passing. No more Leonardo’s or Brentanos in modern times left to speak for themselves.

The necessity of illusion begins as soon as the Absolute is replicately divided, and as soon as this happens, the primordial simulation begins to unload the weight that keeps it bunkered down. and as this process progresses it appears slowly that some kind of osmosis goes on from the imposited absolute toward a gradual exposition via reflection(with a moving sign come signaling a projected image-fueling imagination, which gets to the point where simulation and stimulation get conflated .(and the distinction between the familial,

Now Wird from our sponsor pick up kids, go to temple, do some shopping for Europe visit in a week or so, take shower at health club, buy Ec for shurlee, pick up kids, and Tonkin about picking up sticks and stones, or gain some insight into I Ching.

So it’s going to be hit and miss, for a month or so for essential time is hard finding , and hope not to embellish too much with embellished travelogues kept to a minimum.

Charles “begs to differ” for treats & tricks:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 4#p2890064

Due to restrictions placed on the law of thermodynamics, think second,
the trick must forgoe the treat.

No worries it’s still a deeply held intrinsic mystery near totally intrinsic, and premature, so that the vanity which ultimately shakes the tree of knowledge does not comprehend that it will ever forget the garden, or it’s necessary expulsion from within it’s delightful and eternal in(hi)habitation.

Mean while back on the farm, or somewhere else , taking time for uninterrupted barrage that necessitates the frame or reduced epochs, finding me’self as the time approaches to face basic angst.

Trying to balance shirlee’s deliberate or not accounting of the material passage that EU entails, given the fact that our home-sweet is under duress, of for- closure, and have to support her cause Ricky as I absolutely love her from the moment of setting sights in her very strange coincidental arrangement of a numerigically : exactly reversed birthdate: as hers is diametrically reversed - as far as it goes, and Astro logically matches the a forte del duo arrangement per some inching accounting so what should do I but adhere to the former close of agreement pertaining the deal ours.

And the premis upon it was constructed is irrevocable.

Least that much can be expressed to anyone, but preferably the One who made this deal without any saintly intercession on behalf or be halve of any other interested party.

The deal is still on, and the collectors still not at the gate of any accumulated accounting of possible redemptive - karmic resistance to be brought to life. So not with standing objections, the assumption of going on with the deal, even if calling for multiple rise of ante-credentials principals , I can not rest my case.

Meaning a quest, of willful per scripting of affordability of principal(s).

Hope the untrusting evil doubter may abide by the mysterious challenges posed by the ancient wit of numbers.

Don’t worry, no one will see this as a deliberate attempt to obsqutcate for such is the price of admission to the solitary journey to an ab-solved underworld.

So,hark, we are oblige noblesse, still connected under the most elaborate of radars.

Have a thing due at midnight & … yada. Will catch up with threads later.

Thanks, me-too here as well known to burn midnight oil.