But vasary ? Indeedcaravaggio.

And catlike

americanart.si.edu/artwork/elegance-26720

eleganz, perhaps …

“Mewow” - name withheld

Elegie

for a dead Jewish princess:

youtu.be/fk8323r577w

A minute rest in the park not the park by my magic tree, but at a similar one miles and miles away…:

youtu.be/Q0iqg2UanEc

Now I know how it feels like to want to die of love, why I disdained the maidens of whom it was said not to carry the jug to the well haphazardly for one of these days she might drop it and you know those faithful in love to have thrown themselves in the well for loss of it

No one but those terribly in tune with human love can fathom the anguish , of loss of the desire for the one truly an object nor abject themselves of the consequences of primordial magic, of desire, nor conceive of the earliest deal to deal with the magic of young girls, who came all out to

And, ecpect to survive. A debonding of purely instintious , ( here the Your. Familiarity withstands the familiar thrown back ‘ I’ve told you so’ clichaed artifact, but.

Half bred and conflated primarily of political purposes, to seek that live which only a supernatural deal under the most impervious of curcumstances can envision

Imagine this, and it is a matter of total restrained obliteration off the cuff of an unfirseeable edited voluminous flow, that there is no more a sudden realization that the young girl, so public in her previsionary imago , that to fathom the confessed realized expression, yes imago, per imagination is of no asuatic forbearance to the western model as madame butterfly could give testament to?

And even if brotherhood with baron corvo, could rectify and dis simulate my earnest One love that even Jesus could/ would testify to, ?

The pain incredible caused so remote to evocation as to minimize any allusion to any other human being ascribing to it as too damn subjective for ‘Our tastes’?

Oh how must the Asian soul but suffer a protracted love as did a butterfly try to break free from it’s ultimately deranged state of a common worm?

Who but an evil genius would want such engagement to alleviate the forms of vanity intrinsic in Western indifference through a retro symbolic intent of a possible synthesis?

Who would follow such an ascribed I-Ching of percuable reduction backwards, as if any soul could grasp to even enquirer meno- sequence?

That was the premis upon which the deal was made, and if maybe John Lennon was still alive could comprehend the full composite nature of what it takes.

How a pleasure garden grows is not why a pleasure garden grows. Will never again attempt it apart from the Vine.

Venturing into simulation my old grand dad namely my fater did try tea parties obviously, outside waiting to abscond or receive a verible reward for, but such acts as it were back then were attributt able to time in the can as George Michael had to learn that pitiable lesson in Beverly Hills,

Apart? Only that all of it was planted, even beg for the fertility of the ground would ever yield any harvest, it was such a long shot, but miraculously paid off. Canaan proved it to be able to keep them happy and inclined toward a goal albeit hidden from them, as a sort of aesthetic anesthetic to go on with it in spite of the limitations they thought imposed on their imagination

And they survived through thick and thin as the familial train has not surfaced into a familiarity where it could be surmised as an unbroken bridge in an age where bridge burning is a cautionary tale, told with old grand dad in sieve, no old grand dad in tow.

The history is explicit, that of dad found in a supple Christ like firm of Simeon crucified and the genetically loaded offspring, the sin of the sin of old grand dad, would have wished to deliver a less firmidably ideal figure as let’s say those expressed by one Correggio.