Dragged into a nearby wooded area

[size=10].[/size]

[size=120]" Dragged into a nearby wooded area ".[/size]

If you google that entire phrase, you will, no doubt, find some unsurprising results.

Obviously what we need to do here is cut down all trees, as it is clearly too difficult to police wooded areas.

Unless you have some better ideas ?

I am currently working on a solution to this problem.

In the meantime, if you are having difficulty trying to visualise what I am talking about, please examine the attached pictorial chart which I made today, using Microsoft Paint version 5.1.

As you can see, the problem is not caused by the forest. It is caused by the cities.
forest_chart.GIF

It sounds like a worthy cause to undertake: I would personally steer clear from such areas, myself - I don’t even walk through London parks (no matter how small) at night.

Wouldn’t it be more effective and environmentally friendly to just cut off the hands of every human being, as it is often human being who drag others off into wooded areas?

:laughing: No thanks GCT that would make typing even more difficult.

I kind of like education rather than knocking down trees or other plant life.

In a city there are plenty of hidden areas to drag bodies off too. Shall we demolish all homes?
The trees are not the problem, the buildings are not the problem, its the lack of understanding and education that is the problem.

Hmm… Plant poison ivy in all the rape forests? :-s

What cities are those?

:confused: Smears,who are you asking and dare I ask why you want to know? I really shouldn’t ,I should have learned by now :laughing:

It is a well established fact that city folk have an irrational fear of even harmless woodland animals. The obvious solution therefore is to populate the “rape forests” with dangerous animals like grizzly bears and hippopotamuses.

:laughing: :laughing: