Drugs & Weed & Ketamine

I thought you were arguing for ignoring the voices? I can believe that ultimately the negative (hear defined as what you don’t like) is ultimately good, but I’m going to keep things simple and avoid it in favour of what I find pleasing. No more salvia for me!

I was arguing for deciding when I’ve had too much. It was intense, and I didn’t want to go insane and start doing stupid shit.

Yes, salvia is a good test. It tests how keen you are at exploring alternate mind states just for their own sake, and not for any pleasure or “buzz” you might get from it (like with marijuana or cocaine). It’s definitely a very wild, jarring experience but without the pleasure. ← You definitely get to experience an altered mind state.

That being said, I wanted a chance to mention something about salvia (thank! :smiley:). The experience I had with the voices–their threatening to turn my entire world inside-out–well, with salvia, that actually happens. The good thing with salvia is it only lasts 5 minutes. So as jarring as the experience is, it’s over relatively quickly.

Yes that may be. I was warned about it , as it was legal, at least until I think that was reversed. But, the time thing I don’t know, Gib. My experience with stronger stuff was that time itself inverted and stretched to the conceivable limit, one minute felt like a day. So my mind learned slowly to groove on to reverse anticipating the end of it, because that increased the discomfort of waiting it to stop, while at the same time excluding the attempts to begin to accept a seeming sense of timelessness and begin to accept the imminent pleasurable feelings of going with it.

The store that sold it told me it may be criminalizes along with all the other substances out there, I don’t know its legality now.

Are you in the States? I this a federal law or state law? If state law, have all states band salvia? I don’t know if it’s legal or not here in Canada, but I do have a stash that I haven’t touched in ages. If you’re ever in Calgary, Alberta, contact me and I’ll give you some (that is, if you want to experience it again).

The timeless thing is interesting–it seems everyone’s story of their experiences with salvia is different. I read once a story of a man who did salvia and experienced (or so he said) several centuries of warfare as a knight in the middle ages. I once experienced myself as a child in a completely different family, but even that lasted less than a minute. In any case, the 5 minute thing is your saving grace. You can know going in, and remember coming out, that as timeless and jarring as timelessness may seem, it is just an illusion and will end soon enough.

I’ve done a lot of drugs myself honestly. It usually starts out for fun or something to alter perspective.

Ketamine is used as a fast acting pain killer for people who say, have a broken arm or whatever like that. It’s also recently been used to snap people out of suicidal depressions. I haven’t done ketamine but the people I know who have say it’s great until you accidentally do more than you need and end up in a k hole.

I have.

Can you describe the trip?
My friend said she lost her balance and kept falling down, but then there tends to be a lot of ice here where you can easily slip.

Yes, she’s right… it screws your balance up, it’s a sedative horse tranquilizer. It’s a lot like walking when drunk, stumbling and falling. But I do not suggest it, it’s dangerous…

the guy I got mine from for free as a sample or taster mixed mine with Coke, so I had kind of a bad trip on it… don’t ever mix psychedelics with short uppers that can give you a big come down… the come down will scare you shitless, it did with me.

No ice here, I was falling and stumbling, could barely walk in my own apartment… it was like a very minor acid trip, It was as if I microdosed and was on LSD, I saw very minimal visuals, like slight breathing walls, slight colors…

But Ketamine can be scary, if you go into a K-hole and do too much, it will paralyze you temporarily, like lucid dreaming sort of I think, it will not be as scary if you expect it… but remember, this is a sedative. If you ever wanna try psychedelics, try lsd, shrooms or dmt, they’re stronger, and more fun. You have more control and it isn’t dangerous in regards to body coordination.

Ketamine was fun, but the coke come down with it was not.