Egypt, Wisconsin, and going forword

I just feel bad for the rich people in the 96th percentile of wealth. They probably live in the same towns and neighborhoods as the people in the 97th percentile, but the people in the 97th have like twice as many cars, three times as many mistresses, and exploit the labor of like 10 times as many poor women and people of color. Keeping up with the Joneses is a lot easier if you’re like, 30th percentile and the Jones are 35th even. But if you’re in the 96th and the Joneses are in the 97th? They’re like trying to hide your house behind some manicured shrubs because your place is just a 10 million dollar eyesore instead of a 100 million dollar mansion. You pretty much look like a street urchin in a Charles Dickens novel compared to your neighbors if you’re in the 96th percentile. Try getting laid on that. Or better yet, just give up.

Suckers.

What’s “GOP”?

I don’t see how the church is at fault for the overpopulation problem when the church has little to no influence in those overpopulated countries I mentioned. Plus, I still think there’s a shifting of responsibilities here. Why aren’t individuals responsible for bringing children into a world where they can’t provide for them?
My partner and I are purposely delaying having children because we are not currently in a position where we have the time or money for it. But maybe we should just breed 10 kids and blame businesses for our troubles and demand Uganda, Zimbabwe or China give us foreign aid to raise them?

Isn’t it against leftist policy to negatively stereotype races?

But just ignore this post like you do every other time a hard question comes up.

GOP=Grand Old Party=The Republican Party.