Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politici

Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

youtube.com/watch?feature=p … 2ED8A8RXeY

The apostle’s creed shows that Christianity is based on having to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that the guilty should be forgiven if a suitable human sacrifice is made to God.

I suggest that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, — so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, — is immoral. Immoral regardless of the victim volunteering or not which is not the case with Jesus.

That is one of many moral tenets that have cause secular governments to reject Judeo-Christian culture and values.

youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

The bible is a compilation of evil acts by a satanic God and no moral man would every push to have Judeo-Christian culture and values implemented as our law. The U.S. is the closes to that ideal and their jail statistics are the most dismal in the free world.

Would you promote Judeo-Christian culture and values?

Regards
DL

Are you going to declare foods that have inedible shells, bones or seeds horrible because you can’t eat the whole thing? No disrespect but, it sure sounds like it. There are very good parts that work well, that inspire and help, yet you never see those. Imagine how bland your diet would be if you only ate food that required no parts removal.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: imagine all of us walking around wearing whole sheep or cotton plants for that matter… it would be interesting. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=8u3z69YpLx0#t=100

The only food I would ban is chocolate. I understand women like it more than sex and that just wont do. :wink: :wink:

Regards
DL

Oh hon, just combine them both artfully, then you both win and live satisfied ever after :wink: :slight_smile:

I tried that by pouring hot chocolate on myself and nearly ruined myself.

I guess art is not my forte. :laughing:

Regards
DL