Establishing philosophical guidelines...

In my philosophy I almost unconsciously aimed at establishing philosophical guidelines and even more: something of a philosophical manifesto. All along I refrained from studying other philosophers, for I had/have a “source” going…It’s actually the opposite of people seeking information. Already early, I discovered my innate philosophical potential or unique ability. I am perplexed about the wonders of inherited basic abilities, unique abilities and talents… It’s a true miracle of logic! Imagine, being able to lecture great academics, without the need for academic studies… Albeit it can be logically explained, but it’s difficult to believe! A talent instantly provides all necessary pre-requisitions for successful, philosophical pondering. Of course one still requires developing the talent, yet it happens almost spontaneously or about twenty times faster and better than with non-talented individuals. All I could do is, open my arms towards heaven and say: “Thank you great Power of the Universe for your wonderful gift!” - I didn’t forget to promise to use it logically correct; i.e. to apply my talent exclusively to noble aims, such positive thinking/actions… As you see, I too am a pious believer. The Power of the Universe and it’s Laws of Logic are indeed divine entities. It’s for that reason that I believe nature’s justice… High above our heads is an incredibly powerful computer with camera filming our every move. According to action’s (of everything that moves in the Universe) specific Laws of Logic are activated. This explains in simple terms why some of us are contented and some of us suffer… There’s is of course much more to it, but basically that’s how it works. Because the Power of the Universe is ubiquitous and omnipotent, pious organizations invented a simple version for “common consumption” and turned it into big business of philosophical doctrine, God and houses of worship. In stark contrast, my philosophy has non-of these aspirations. My mission is to offer philosophical guidance to philosophically ignorant and confused individuals and thus, hoping to contribute “towards a better society”, in the long run.

Note: For centuries pious organizations claim to pursue the same/similar ambitions… and look where we are now! >>> Now, they accumulated vast, materialistic possessions, yet failed miserably to deliver practical philosophical guidance to society. In other words, their true mission is to merely maintain and secure an earthly sanctuary for their genetically ill leadership. jjj