Everybody is a racist

Assumption = Prejudice = Racist

All three terms are closely related. Humans need to make assumptions in order to live because we don’t have the time to find the truth in everything. If you prefer one color over another you’re prejudiced. If you prefer one culture, set of values, belief system, etc. over another you’re prejudiced. If you’re nationalistic you’re prejudiced. So what I’m saying, basically, is that everybody and everyone is a racist to one degree or another :smiley: . Denying it only makes the situation worse. We need to acknowledge it before we can do anything about it.

“Racist” implies that black people are part of a different race. Last I checked, they were human too.

Yes but because they look different they’re treated different. That is the essence of racism. Minor details get blown up out of proportions.

No…RACISM would be hating them because they are a different race. It would be more apt to call it “Ethnicist.”

Hating is a relative term. If you show preference for one over another because of their skin color or their ethnicity or their nationality, that is racism.

Well no, racism is the belief that one race is superior to members of other races. Honestly, that word is thrown around way too freely these days…

_<

No. If you show distaste for one RACE over another, it would be racism. ALL humans are the same race- the human race.

They have different Ethnic properties, but NOT a different race. The term racism is useless.

Strictly speaking yes, but I’m saying that it’s closely related to terms such as prejudice and nationalism and that it’s basically the same thing. We’re just using different words.

so, if i’m proud to be an American, i’m racist? I’m sorry if i’m misunderstanding you…

Isn’t showing a preference for one race automatically mean that you disfavor the other races?

wait nevermind, I get it

In a way, you just favored America over all other nations. Racism starts from little seeds like this.

first to point out the difference between xenophobia(assumption made due to change in environment… it’s instinctive to feel “threatened” by a change to your environment, i.e. an African man in a remote Nepalese village)xenophobia and racism has a major difference. racism is guided by a certain set of rules: ideology, xenophobia is a precursor to racism but not necessarily a platform where feelings of superiority or inferiority are involved

we all have misconceptions but that does not mean we hate other races for any of them

Treating someone different isn’t racism, it can be merely preference. Believing one race is superior to another is racism.

So believing that the American Constitutional rule of law is better than the 200 worlds dictator’s systematic rule by tyranny is racist?

Treating someone different isn’t racism, it can be merely preference. The bigoted belief that one race is superior to another is racism.

So believing that the American Constitutional rule of law is better than the 200 worlds dictator’s systematic rule by tyranny is racist?

true

but I would not go to the extreme as to take a life because of it

Racism is nothing to be ashamed of.

I feel disgust for people like you who have no sense of pride in your ancestors …

Tell me; why were the negros enslaved and exploited by just about everyone on the planet and were unable to achieve self-determination without special privileges - if they are not inferior?

Why were caucasians/asians/orientals/arabics capable of doing all these things without the need for laws and social memes which ensured “postive discrimination”?

This liberal self-serving bullshit has got to end. Natural selection exists for a reason.

if natural selection exists for one man to be an asshole to another man because he may be stronger or more advanced, don’t complain when some asshole screws you up…

And in this world natural selection no longer exists among humans; aside from who can have the most sex.

people are medicated if they are weak and sheltered if they are stupid. the strong ones, which i assume you consider yourself a part of, will in fact be the first ones to go; you’ll be needed for war.

it will be funny during war time when you will drop your petty opinions like the Black race being inferior and thank the cosmos that they are there to help you.

why was africa exploited? its richness.

the people of africa widely used spears as their ultimate method of combat. they lived in a tempered climate in which they could survive with very little technology. then people came with swords and guns and their notions of superiority and rounded them up, chained them, and did whatever the fuck they felt like.

i call it a Hitler complex

:unamused:

-Imp