Everything is natural or is it?

No, I am not, I just understand it different( perhaps interpret might be better) than you.

Have you watched or studied ants? They happen to be the only insect I really respect and like. They are so like us in many ways. While they seem almost like autmatons they are not. They are driven to enhance their nest. Seperate some and they still attempt to keep social order even without a nest or queen. Even one ant will strive to survive on its own. Really cool little critturs. I have a hard time killing ant nests. I always feel guilty. Other bugs , not a problem die you pesky MFers.

Ants have slaves , gardens, the equivelent of herd animals, they hunt they harvest ,There has even been some evidence of teaching their young while in “nurseries”, they create a society. Even more interesting is they can adapt to a change in environment fast. They seem to be evolving and changing. For minute little critturs they are quite powerful.

They are natural. So are we. Techonology and the use of it along with politics religion etc… does not make us unnatural at all. Now if we had another human sentient species to compare ourselves to then we would know for sure. We don’t. We are the only breed/species of humans that we know of. If you really need to prove us unnatural, well you have a long ways to go to do that. Or if you just need us to be unnatural, then by golly you go ahead and be unnatural.

The ants and I will know different.

When I am talking about nature or organic substances I speak of things amongst creation that are authentic, genuine, un-modified, and un - altered.

Now then let’s see if you think this newer explanation is too much of a narrow definition for yourself to grasp. :slight_smile:

How can man’s metaphysical idealism be natural in his endorsement of making the cosmos rational when all of existance around himself is unrational?

That is a contradiction Erlir.

Your dancing around my previous post with no success. [-X

So in other words you would remodel all of existance to give man’s perverse nature a free pass so that your over glorified idealism may prevail.

Yeah I now know where you are coming from, Erlir and frankly I am not impressed. :slight_smile:

Static is anything that doesn’t meet your ideals.

Until you can reply to my previous points I am not going to take any of this at all seriously.

You are just buying your time with this deviation in hope that you can find more ways in not being straight with me in this conversation.

Ants are uniformed in sequence of all their activities where men are naturally indifferent to each other. Your comparing men to insects is a useless deviation and to be honest it insults the current conversation deeply.

Joker,
You’ve lost my interest.

:cry: