Formation

Thank you for taking time to elaborate… I was hopeful.

Of course, science does not allow replication through words alone…

Other symbols must be used… essentially other languages complement… then there is always an allowed degree of error!

I hint at the various formulas of chemistry, mathematics, and other peculiar constructions.

Without the mentioned degrees of error allowed, we enter the realm of idealistic nonsense!

Nevertheless, nonsense comes in many forms… take the following meanderings…

For now, we have learned to expect things to turn out the way we want them to turn out. We need to keep moving forward, even if it means moving our asses off course. Imagination. Clearly, one can not invert reality, at least in the advanced domain. Such blind reasoning is unacceptable to those who seek to make a mark on reality and those who seek to exploit it for their own ends. The new form, using syntactic conventions that would otherwise be absent in those days, offers an alternative meaning to the old form that many felt they could only dream of. It has no ability to provide, but it will provide the education necessary to produce that education if it is to be useful. As the phrase goes, abstractions have meaning, and those meanings can be gleaned from abstract concepts. In short, even as the powers that be are changing things, they do not always follow a natural process in implementing some sort of corrective action, so long as the underlying principles are maintained to the highest standard. It is as if all we have left to our imaginations is to create illusions and to be misled by the nonsense that only evil thinks to fear. And this is to say that from here on out, it will be possible to go from beauty to the extreme and diversify in an attempt to match the contemporary form that is optimal to my identity. I will, of course, continue to grow as time moves forward and, ultimately, the days of old are over and I will be able to indulge in many less-nutritive dreams.

Only designed as a weird targeting system… provided one knows what is being targeted, of course!

Can I add a rationale before replying to the above the missed element between the cut off parts as a dynamic grounding causation in general.

Reductive and induced phenomena part ways at a certain point and determine which way the course of the stream.

At that point a willfully caused change of course is supplicated by transcending goal oriented images, or conversely is itself determined by an accumulation of unconscious material substance.

The will through application of power differs wherein reflection indicates a transparent domain that is about consciously to construct and inferring elements that are deflectedly refer to an widening array of missing parts .

I had to infer this before even reading Your reply and giving justice to it.

PS just started to read Your MS and was amazed how close the intuitive in synch substance stand to my not even glancing at it.

Kin a way it proves the two to be in close enough range so that inferences can be firmed without undo reflection., as it underscores causation it the filling in of it’s rationale to sync the intuitive a priori with it’s a posteriori counterpart.

Now , since I filled in the meta causitive or archaic elements in a progressive dialogue, will attempt a careful reading of Yours, that deserves more than a cursory glance

Thanks for patience for what’s ahead.

Ichthus77 … I did not give any specifics … so all I can say is as follows …

I am not sure how this is useful to you or me.

There is more to it than this… there is not a person wise enough to understand the complexities of the world, let alone the universe… only those who delude themselves believe as much.

What are you talking about?

As far as specifics… this is what I am referring to… this could refer to many things. I can only hope that you got something from what you were thinking that led to your written words.

One could also consider… though this sounds like preschool to me…Yes, Everything in the world is a farce.

That’s why I try not to put too much stock on what other people think. Still, a great deal of insight is required to grasp the big picture. The majority of individuals were not able to keep up with technological developments sufficiently… Never bothered to use the obvious terminology… ease up! People nowadays are spoiled, impatient, and driven more by their ideals than by reality. We need to start taking some responsibility for what’s gone wrong… stop acting so superior. The list could go on for hours… However, I shall not do that. To my knowledge, this all began a long time ago. Since then… we have created many gadgets… both useful and useless. It’s safe to say that… regardless of age, neither group was paying attention.

All of this complexity now is mind-boggling. If words are all we have, you had well get used to them. I have no doubt that they, too, will be removed. Oh, no… Partisan conformity… yes… already underway. That’s a question with multiple answers in my mind… They’re all trails that end up at the same place… Indeed, human beings are greater morons than they give themselves credit for. Make sure your wishes are realistic… Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Of course… adding my own creative twist to my own thoughts…

That things are what they are and I am not solely the cause just as neither are you!

Why does it feel like I have “open to suggestions” on my back?

I don’t know!

I do not have a satisfactory answer to this question. I do not have an answer that would satisfy you, Ichthus77.

Sometimes… I feel a type of discomfort that goes away when I am not tired. However, maybe you get enough sleep.

It is difficult to think of an answer.

Perhaps there is some relief in having a hobby.

I nearly feel as if we are all open to suggestions … and this is what eyes and ears are for… the brain processes inputs, and never truly discards anything.

Sometimes suggestions are physically acted on and other times, not so much.

Possibly because it’s either an unanswered or unanswerable question cut up as many times as it was asked and reduced to near catastrophic misunderstanding, and that’s for those who are not nearly convinced as regards to their test of reality.
But when that point is reached , then all that can be done is to indeed leave it up to the judgement of the higher powers and look back and call it fate
At that stage the question of living or visiting in that house of glass becomes a matter of indifference , as the saying goes - what is probable today may become ascertained tomorrow. One really never can know nowadays one way or another. It cannot be even seen as too close a contest and so call it a negative way of considering it, life goes on and one forgets so quickly

It’s a Tuesday!

Perhaps… I never considered it. On the other hand… things that I do think about…

Decadence!.. In the animal world, there is no abortion… childrearing is not a job… it is a joy… a new life! Worrying about getting old is holding on to the unattainable. Instead… decadence will mislead us… we start seeking meaning from other things to complete our life. Here… notice that I am taking the bad with the good… however, this is other people’s bad. I myself am happy to see a grandchild and do not care about getting old. I do not lead a decadent life. This is much closer to what I am… of course, I have an affinity with all of creation… most people notice that. However, when it comes to more important things, people run in fear… I don’t know what they are running toward. On the other hand, they make it obvious what they are running from.

Apparently… physicists have proven the universe is not real… It is wonderful… everything that we worry about is no problem.

We are not even here!

What will these genius scientists say next?

And another guy likes to explain that our creator is the architect from the movie “The Matrix.” Of course, he is probably not exactly saying that. I trust you are adult enough to see. Some people think Tesla is a God… no comment - I just shake my head. Maybe I should ask Tanja, the clairvoyant… what do you think? I mean… I certainly know nothing. Tatjana… tell us… what is real… are we here?

Hmm… she has some interesting things to say…

Encode, agree totally but real sad about such over the top faith in the sudden expanse of technological advance, even though Aristotle’s took that original divisive step.

However the literal quantum jump shadowed by the images which appear as though they were meant to intentionally give creedence and inspiration to man’s will to live, has been falsely configured into similarity rather than identity with Creation.

The sliver of doubt upon which our whole existence depends on and hangs upon , has been translated as conjoined and shadowed to the will of the individual entity’s induced power.

A very great mistake, as dauntingly unpopular to say nowadays.

With that said, the only convincing inducement that makes any sense is one that trudges on the idea and concept of the void .

The ‘void’ has far more cohesiveness then ‘eternity’.

ref: ‘Place, void and Eternity’ by Corollarus, Simplicius, et al.

Interesting, Meno. I have some idea of what you are saying here. I enjoy allowing some time for such ponderance… and at the other time casual consideration.

Classically, eternity is that which exists outside of time. Of course today, many see it as forever. If one has no time, then there is a timeless void… if there is time, it is not helpful in connecting the disparity between the two thoughts of the eternal. I understand why there appears a paradox… however, I do not believe it. What could everything fit into? An answer that makes most people unhappy in my experience. They seek to argue instead. Without the consideration of self-error. I am not sure how well I explain my passing thought here… it is the wrong time of the daily cycle for me to contemplate more heavily than this and sleep ensues. Back to the mirror… the reflection does not exist without its counterpart. Anyone who claims to be right with a single explanation… is? Something for me to dream about… it comes to me often! Then there is the third facet… required to connect the bi-partisan in unity. Best not to think in terms of politics here… or compromise, indeed. Do all things have their counterpart… and the dog likes to chase his tail… then again back to tunnel vision. There is more than logic involved here… I will come back to more than a casual consideration at a later time… or no time… are you the void, Meno? Of course, I am offering humor! Good night and be well…

Well… this would keep me up… so I will place it here for later…

The logical train of thought…

… ends up being an emotional trainwreck…

… when not allowing for the spiritual track.

Something else that should come obvious to our man of void… this last line is a hint for me to hopefully get some idea to access this sleepless prompt.

In a way I feel responsible for Your sleeplessness at least to a degree , and that is meant not to admonish my newcomer status into Yoyr conscious awareness, but honestly, I must really reread Your responses née to my suggestion above. But not going to go there, and will reacquaint what I may have missed, after all a need to decide what assumedly has been encoded by You as Russian dolls one into another form and inform on a reseeding sequence. I do want to take sufficient care in a proper response or, close to it.

In a way I feel responsible for Your sleeplessness at least to a degree , and that is meant not to admonish my newcomer status into Yoyr conscious awareness, but honestly, I must really reread Your responses née to my suggestion above. But not going to go there, and will reacquaint what I may have missed, after all a need to decide what assumedly has been encoded by You as Russian dolls one into another form and inform on a reseeding sequence. I do want to take sufficient care in a proper response or, close to it.

I have little more than a slightly cryptic sequence of metaphors, today!

I too must start writing something new… I have considered it for at least two days. Prior to that, I had to make preparations… but this is off-topic. Some things are worth waiting an extra half hour for… born of sleep. I know it is important to reach inside… avoid the new synod … keep the old strength. What is left of the origin … it is important for me to consider. Roots will always require a dirty foundation and not give way to some new-age aeroponics that lacks a solid basis. After all, they are not just there to take in nutrients but also to help hold strong. As long as the reseed is in the old field, I am happy… or the recede is about moving away from new tricks designed to remove the seedling before it has grown. Not even given a chance to reach its own maturity but instead, that of someone else’s design… rather than of the one. Acknowledged four times, Meno and thanks.

Of course, I will return with something easier to discern but sometimes it is necessary to play the other hand at the same time as the current.

Especially when often the other players have left the table…