Frequentists Vs. Bayesians

Any Fs or Bs out there? Anybody both or neither? Explain.

I know the definition of what it is to be a Bayesian (thanks to dictionary.com) but what are frequentists?

Frequentists predict outcomes depending strictly on a finite set of statistics dating backward…they look at past performance and omit many “emotional” variables. Studies by Kahneman and Tversky show how Bayesians have biases that make outcomes less reliable, whereas frequentists come out ahead every time. This may be a bad definition, if you’re interested google frequentists versus bayesians. it’s an old polemic. I came across it in an epistemology study. in my opinion, frequentism is a subset of bayesianism, and I haven’t seen that opinion anywhere else.

…so akin to reductionism being a subset of holism, or everything being a subset of existence itself.

Not implausible at all…

Bayesianism probability is defined as… an interpretation of the concept of probability, in which, instead of frequency or propensity of some phenomenon, probability is interpreted as reasonable expectation representing a state of knowledge or as quantification of a personal belief.

F has its uses, but does not account for singularities. Staying with B.