From the Pulpit

The Imams speak (they need each other):

‘Salam! The infidels shall burn in Hell with Satan…hear yee…even Christians…even though we know their Jesus…good friend of ours actually…but they worship him as God, not as a Prophet! And the Jews…well…they have big noses that seems justification enough…call it genetic inheritance…without taxation…Praise Allah!..I hope I have been understood…if not refer back to the Koran…which is a bit like the Bible only this time its True…because God actually wrote it…with other peoples hands…because he can do shit like that…a miracle we call it…in the West they call it a ‘drive-thru’…Praise Allah, he lives in a metaphysical apartment block just North of actual reality…without taxation…assuming you fit the bill…or are corrupted by the Truth…i.e. that God exists and has a list of everything…kind of spiritual OCD…without mediciation…you’ll see what I mean in time…outside of time actually…but thats another story…one without a narrative…Praise Allah…’

…memebers of the congregation…
isn’t it only Christians that use the Pulpit?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Very funny stuff, but appropriate…? :confused:

James

Probably not… :frowning: but it felt necessary…somewhere along the line…

It’s interesting, but I would not like to see those two guys vaporized.

I know what you mean Adlerian, those cute little Imam Bunnies are soo cute and harmless, but look at the nastiness they spit, with such vitriol…perhaps if any of us believed in God so deovutly as these Bunnies do we too would become self-righteously cruel, rathe than self-righteously liberal…but, regardless of such cruelty, they should not be vaporised…they should be made to live with a Lib-Dem memeber for a month or a democrat…:stuck_out_tongue: