Fuck everyone, I out

:cry:

I would say he went a tad too far… is he mentally disturbed? :confused:

Anyway, everybody needs to just relax. ‘I’m leaving’ threads always have a caveat. The person leaving will watch the thread for a day or two to see what everybody says. If everybody gets all upset and the person gets good reviews, they come back. You see how several people rushed to the thread to say something; that’s always good… it means Ferg’s leaving is a big event, people are concerned. Right now at this very moment Ferg’s already having second thoughts and planning to start a thread drawing correlations between the school of Augustodunum and mood sensing garage door openers.

There’s only one usual exception to this caveat: if the person leaving sees a post like this, they might not come back just because I said they would. But then there is even another caveat; the person leaving might then decide to come back just to prove me wrong in saying that the person wouldn’t come back because I said they would. This is the third and final caveat in the process. Now the problem belongs to quantum physicists; we are left with the uncertainty principle of Ferg’s mechanics.

Well, definitely not flattering anyways.

Do you ever listen to the frickin’ songs I post, MagsJ? I don’t just post songs. Every song is a statement of some kind, has some kind of relevance, relates to something or someone at the time it is posted. The only exception is when I post one in the ‘what are you listening to’ thread.

I was gonna PM him this video but he doesn’t accept PMs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txArOEsLPc[/youtube]

I’ll tell you what I think. I think he thinks you go a little overboard with the moderation stuff. I haven’t been following you guyses quarrels but I’m guessing that’s the problem. Now is it really necessary to move a thread, MagsJ? I mean really, look at how quickly a thread at ILP will become hijacked by off topic crap and horsing around. Moving a thread is like trying to make an effort to clean a room that is a disorganized mess of a hundred things, by moving one thing from one corner over to the other corner. Does it really matter if a thread gets moved here? Nope.

What you guys have is some kind of beef from way back or something. You must be trying to spite the poor guy by messing with his stuff here. You know how he is. You are picking on him with your moderator power, MagsJ, now fess up.

I hope you’re watching, Ferg. This thread was started at lunch time and already has 123 views (50 because I’ve posted in it, but who’s counting).

What do you want from us man. Blood? We’re going to straighten MagsJ out so don’t you worry. I’m already contemplating a separate Ferg Forum with sub forums, arranged by category and topic. Aristotle got his own school, and so can you. A Turdiversity.

You won’t know any of this until you get his full brain circuitry mapped out.
Fergie, pm zoot some tomographies, throw him a bone cmon.

mags, just let this fuzzy cloud of thoughts organize itself like a swarm of bees, no point in telling the bees where to go they’ll just sting ya. sit back and watch the swarm, it is fucking beautiful

It’s the other way round Zoot… we haven’t had past beef, so I can only surmise that the guy doesn’t like being moderated.

I don’t have the time or the inclination to ‘pick’ on anyone, and if he’d conversed in a normal civilised manner I was going to suggest renaming the thread if he wanted it reinstated to Psychology, but these types never let things get to that reasonable place called resolution.

I once had a Mexican-Mayan friend, and (when the friendship fell apart due to her crazed self) she tried to make our mutual friends believe that I was the one harassing her, so when she tried to tell everyone that I kept calling her (it was the other way round) and I told her that if it went to court phone records would show who was calling who, she abruptly stopped her insane vendetta, but our mutual friends that would ask me what I’d done to her were struck off from my contacts list for good.

the past beef was full of preservatives, that’s why it’s still here. mags isn’t having any of that.

I don’t do ‘beef’ baby…

The hound… has left… the building.

I have a few caveats. 1. When I say Im leaving, I mean it and I dont wait around to see who responds and only return when I feel compelled to. 2. Ive called Mags, Felix, Dan and Humean on faulty moderation in the past and had an actual leg to stand on and even if they were pissy about it, had to accept it for what it was. 3. Nobody is perfect. 4. Mags doesnt seem to hold grudges or do ‘beef’ from what Ive seen. 5. Terd Fergeson is aptly named. 6. Zoot likes to think outside the box, gets bored easily but still misses certain possible answers by limiting himself to a lesser amount of assumptions but is still a smart mofo. 7. Even revolutionaries like chocolate chip cookies. 8. Caveat sounds like a nice dessert food. 9. I like adding my input to things as if it is the final say in things which pisses some people off. 10. That is all.

1. enjoys making lists
  2. take my hand

Ah, another vegetarian.

So, you do tricks with your hands, do you?

Great (observational) list, and you are spot on with 4. :wink:

Bullshit.

I’m so disappointed that you don’t know me at all… after all these years :crying-blue:

It’s over JSS, over [-(

That which comes so easily leaves and returns so often.