Glimpses of the Genius

bruh u r saying that 100% across the board not a single judge is brave enough to stand up to secret leftist threats and that the leftists r going to overthrow the country that way? is that what u r saying?

Yeah, every single one of them is scared, because they know that if they’re the one that is responsible for “holding up the election” that they’ll be targeted outright by the MSDNC, smeared across all the news outlets, threats, harrassment, etc.

You know this too. You should admit it.

The Supreme Court balked too.

Their rationale is “it’s up to Congress, not the Courts”, which I somewhat agree with, by the way.

So it’s a moot-point in the end. That doesn’t change the fact that Judges, Courts, and the Justice system is failing America.

did u finally find out that the constitution is more than the 1st 2 amendments?

when did I ever indicate otherwise? the court admitted it publicly, that they dont want to be responsible for overturning “the will of the people”, which is their legal mindset

that doesnt mean theres no fraud, just the opposite, it means theres a lot and the judges dont want to break the system themselves, since they are ultimately loyal to the establishment

u r having to reach farther and farther every day to hold up this narrative man its make or break time r u a kook or do u have common sense and a set of eyes? u have got to get off whatever fucked up site u r on where people are pushing this stuff i mean even parlor is giving up lol

the facts are in, voter fraud is proven

in where? proven where? in front of a dildo shop?

proven everywhere, so yes, by dildo shops too

y do u think that helps your “argument”, do u even have an argument?

im asking for you to make one u keep saying you have the facts but then you just post videos of people making claims that have been thus far impossible to substantiate in any official setting. i mean one or two cases thrown out is one thing but dude you are saying that 60 times a deep state judge and a few times the deep state scotus are all doing deep state shit in the courts. bill barr is deep state now. mike pence is deep state in a few days when he turns in the results. everyone who doesnt want trump to be president is deep state. i mean can you not see that about the way that you are reasoning? can you really not see that?

i see that u keep denying vote fraud, so yes, the supreme court basically said its on congress to figure out, but thats cowardice on their part, they didnt want to block the process, but theres never been this much brazen, open, caught voter fraud, so its new in history the fraud of this magnitude

u are basically protecting the fraud and admitting ur own corruption

“I want to make it clear to the observer here to sign up. This is going to be a very free and fair election. We are going to go through the process and make sure it is done right. So you observers keep in mind that it is going to be free and fair with no fraud. At the end of the process it will be clear that it is been a very free and fair election. So to the observers - keep that in mind. It will be free and fair. You will not see any fraud. And if you are later heard lying about our process claiming that you saw fraud or anything irregular or untoward there will be severe consequences.”

Mr Reasonable: “hey sounds great where do i sign up?”

obsrvr i know u are hurting right now and that u r having a really hard time trying to cope with all this man but u r gonna be ok

Guy I know sent me this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6woSL6yC9wA[/youtube]

Not sure if he’s in the marines himself. But this is moving to me.