harmlessly pathetic question

[b]why think?

why think AT ALL?

thus asks absolutely nothing[/b]

I dunno. I’ll have to think about it.

What do you…think?

How much thinking is too much thinking?

thus asks anon

Because we have to. It’s involuntary. The question you ask assumes that a person act as an agent with regard to a decision as to whether or not to think. The fact is that there is no decision, thinking just happens, we don’t do it, like we do other things, it’s just something that happens on it’s own.

You exist, thus, you think. It’s not like you have a choice.

[size=150]Cogito ergo sum.[/size]
                                                             -René Descartes

[size=200]JOKE:[/size]

René Descartes was sitting in a restaurant. A waiter aproaches him and asks him if he would like to see the menu. Descartes says, “I think not.” And he vanishes. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you’ve found the off-switch give me a hint…

It’s not only a dangerous activity but definitely bad for the skin…so why do it, I also ask? :laughing:

I dunno if I agree we all think, there have been enough humans to die horrible stupid deaths because, they abviously could not think, Darwin Awards show that. Sometimes obviously the brain shuts off and desperately tries to reboot when its too late.

Why do you call yourself Absolutely Nothing? Why?

what is the motive behind it?

Do you have any awareness of the motive or is it simply subconscious do you think?

Do you really think that you are absolutely nothing?

Can something that is truly nothing - or no-thing - be absolute unless it is something - so why not just call your absolutely something.

:laughing: