Haven't slept for more than two hours in last few days

No, I mostly blame lives’ problems on philosophers who didn’t try hard enough to resolve issues at hand.

And given your solution to everything is to smoke weed, I’m not going to hold your prescriptive descriptions on the common ailes of life as too serious.

Your prejudice, your loss, Turd.

Also, I recommend vaping or ingesting, not smoking…

solution to EVERYthing? Nah. Weed, the good depressant, just calms down an overheated, stressed-out mind & body. It’s a medicine to be taken only if such things are going out of hand.
Some like it recreationally too, but in the rat race regular, recreational use imparts a competitive disadvantage in the quantitative walks of life, but at the same time also a theoretical advantage, boosted nonlinear thinking.
Given the beauty of nonlinear insight, true philosophers might not care about this disadvantage, especially if they live in a utopia :slight_smile:

You’re right to blame the mainstream theoretically stunted “philosophers” though, who probably all hate weed. High on dopamine, they verbosely trick themselves into believing in their “philosophical genius”, although most of the times they are merely being syllogical, plausibly recycling and rearranging high amounts of low-quality information, not logical, mostly.

It isn’t my prejudice, it’s my consciousness, something you fail to see. I simply can’t and won’t, should be self evident why.

You keep pushing the dopamine aspect.

My personality type is based on the indirect pathway. I’m naturally strongly averse to messing with it. Drugs don’t make me happy or lossen me up, they make me go numb. I don’t like doing, leads to reduced sensory integration. I go dumber as a result. It is a breakdown of self. A aspect very, very important in modern civilization.

Serotonin inhibits dopamine in the striosomal path.

It isn’t my prejudice that causes me to lose in this case, but what identifies me. I would lose myself if I followed your advice. An entire strata of personality types exists down this pathway, and your recommendations are akin to a sledge hammer being brought upon us. You don’t destroy the self of the patient/subject to treat a symptom causing duress. That’s barbaric.

Though i don’t understand the exact part of the human spectrum that you’re talking about,… still, i identify with you, if only because I’d put forth exactly the same argument as above when a shrink hired by my mom who worried for my style of quitting stupid (imo) jobs – offered me some shady dopamine boosting nostrums: Hey, i’m an inherently low dopamine kind of guy, i think it’s a pretty cool way of life, i’d rather choose this than stress, depression, baldness etc.

i hope you get back your sleep through some other means, then.
But you should still respect the necessity of quasi-anandamide in the body system. As the ancient Chinese medicine men said, it’s only when the right pulse gets stronger than the left pulse, not the other way around, that the human is in a disease state (lack of Chi energy/Norepi).

projectcbd.org/how-cbd-works

Bad idea.

It is important to do a wide range typographical personality type of a person before administering any medication that effects neural transmitters, because personality types are heavily dependent on set configurations. It can lead to unintended consequences in one case, and seemingly none in another. I’m deeply reliant on these pathways, whereas only a few percents of the average population has a personality based in these areas. It wouldn’t be noticeable to most, but the few thinking in this mode, very very important to modern civilization. They are the top intellectuals, I’m not merely talking about philosophy… in science, engineering, architecture, business.