Heidegger

By this rationale, everything is language, except the interplay between the All and the subjective experience. (no use of signals.) Yet that exeption is exactly what I’d call thought.
The signals transmitted are an extra layer of positioning on the reality of thought. A real ‘being’ where the All and the subjective expeirencer are becoming. A third element in the equation, a means for experience to communicate to itself of experience - a luxury to increase the depth of experience - but not a necessity. Language is not necessary for communication and learning; Demonstration is the direct transferring of knowledge. Language is indirect, can only summon new images - metahpysical realities.

Language is a means to create outside oneself, the participation in the procreative universe of the mind. A luxury - the Alls response to experiencing himself as separate. Language is poetry, poetry is the expression of the experience of becoming. - the imposing of being on becoming. But I guess that’s what you’re saying. I’m just saying it isn’t necessary to the interaction between the all and the subject that I call thought.
I think I have just linked thought and telepathy. Erratic motivations drive me.

No. Language is in referring to a phenomenon by another phenomenon.

But these phenomena wouldn’t exist if not for language - do you concur to that?

Whay I mean is that existence only exists in this referring - according to your experience is all model. In this way you equate language with experience, and with all.

lol

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=152687

Have we reached an agreement?