Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

they are godless, and there education system makes us speak english because they banned all reignal languages while making english as medium.

and they leads us to evolution, moon landing, big bang etc so on pseudo fallacies from the starting when we were sended to schools to get education, but got cheated in the name of education even.

so what you pack of uncivilized varna sankars are ? i also wonder!

FFS.
How many more idiotic kooks can this fucking Forum sustain?
Catholicism was founded in Latin. Protestantism was founded in German. Neither religion has mandated or enforced English on “US” - whoever the Fuck “us” is?
What the actual fuck is a “reignal language”.
It’s a shame you did not spend more time at school because your command of basic writing is shit.

i did spend a lots of time, and realised that there is father before our birth and its not mythology as some pseudo teachers, philosophers, scientists are saying within modern schools from the starting to brainwash us all.

let those who are fools follow you ( varna sankars ) but i wont, so better luck elsewhere.

besides this all leave everything aside, because no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping. and im an failure at washing the stool.

but i know very well that how to deal with it.

This is not related to what i said.

there is, but now just tell me why are you making mountains from musterd seed ? what do you want from me ? why are you ranting ?

I can’t resist trying to help when I see a person with a limtied grasp of English or a limited grasp on reality.
I suppose that is because I spent so much of my time as a teacher.

just look at the dripping butter from your mouth and whip it nicely and than think about helping others.

now again just tell me what you will gain by making mountains from musturd seeds ? huh? what do you wnat ? that i grab your hairs ? and give you fun that no one has ever given you yet ?

I have no idea what you are ranting about now.

you have no idea ? is that is why you are fingering your asshole ? attention seeking whore!

Only in your imgination

I want you to not talk like this anymore to anyone.

I loved this thread.

All the religious geeks are like; no it’s not like that, it’s like this. Then they tear each other apart.

Non religious people are more like; chill you are going to die anyway.