Here's Your Chance to Register as a Certified Non-Racist!

I don’t really post much on race, you confuse Trump support for race because your brainwashed. Most racist I’ve been was when I was in Hawaii, and discovered the Hawaiians didn’t like white people, so asked everyone how to tan black skin. Was designed as a joke.

You however never ever have anything positive to say ever. I’ve come out countless times saying knock the race stuff out. You’ve cone out constantly for being a social parasite who doesn’t give a damn about anyone, most of all yourself.

Can’t accuse you of being a racist if you seek to fuck everyone over universally. Your politics certainly do align with it though, your a small time drug dealer, uphold crime and the drug dependent culture, mass collector of weapons, lacking a military or hunting background evident in any posts. No black people EVER in your stories or posts. I’m introverted and still come into more contact that you.

But again, you hate everyone, including yourself, living a self destructive lifestyle with no evident gain from your useless pursuits.

You’re mentally ill.

Can I register somewhere as a certified racist?

You don’t have to. Everyone already knows your bias. You wear it on your sleeve.

So do you also.

Well I’m rubber and you’re glue so bite me.

Yeah, that doesn’t sound hypocritical at all…

What’s my bias?

You’re libtarded, I’m afraid your case is terminal and that there is no cure. It’s also an infectious disease.