Hey Biggy, we need a context

Of course we will… It’s true philosophy.
Asking for a context, without giving one.

I’ll need you to give me a context to contextualize.
Maybe Mary’s abortion, that’s a perfect philosophical context. the greats were stumped by this “context” of Mary Lan’s abortion dilemma.

I’ll contextualize this context.

Why am I obligated to pay, support, Mary’s lifestyle, naivete, errors in judgements?
I have no problem if Mary kills her foetus, in fact she can kill her mother, her father, her siblings and the man who got her pregnant…and she can even kill herself.
No moral dilemma, here.
But why “OUGHT” I pay, with my taxes, for Mary to continue being a slut?
If she pays for the procedure, the surgical tools, the blades, guns and the bullets - whatever the case may be - then I’m okay with her taking any life she so desires…and then she’ll pay the consequences…not before?
Right.
There’s a line of who you can and cannot kill.
I’m fine with it being vague…if I can defend myself.

Where does this even come from? I never said anything at all about taxpayers being obligated to pay for anyone’s abortion. That’s embedded in elections creating governments that are either more or less inclined to pay for them. Like someone getting pissed off because their government is using their taxes to pay for a war they don’t like.

And [of course] only Mr. Fun is qualified to dictate which behaviors we choose are naive. Which judgments that we make are in error.

Only here at ILP he cannot make those who disagree with him “disappear” from the discussions. Although he is working on that.

Again, what he won’t explore in depth is the manner in which value judgments like this are rooted existentially in the lives we live. Instead, as with all fulminating fanatic objectivists, he is weak. He needs a font to anchor his precious Self to. His font of choice is Nature. His Nature though, not Maia’s.

But even this is derived largely from his own failure to grasp that “existence is prior to essence”. So, being philosophically spineless, he refuses to go there. There is simply too much invested now in his own entrenched rendition of the “‘one of us’ vs. the ‘morons’” Syndrome.

You forgot…the wink - :wink: - and the “unless, of course, I am wrong”…which proves that you are a true intellectual and not an insane moron.

Then the “note to others”…grasping for popular support…'cause when there ain’t no objective reality the only way to determine what is ‘truth’ is popularity.

Unless, of course, I am wrong.
=D>

Again, he is given the opportunity to jettison the junk and actually examine his assumptions here intelligently. He’ll do that with others. But not with me.

Now, I suspect the reason why…but he doesn’t have the intellectual balls to go there himself.

Not with me anyway. Here he takes his cues from Wendy.

So I am forced to support Mary Land so that she will never suffer the full consequences of her idiocy or her naiveté, or her whorish nature.
The government takes the support, without me having to give it.

Cue Ecmandont.
Consent violation.
I’ve been raped.

Any behaviour resulting in an unforeseen costly consequence is based on naiveté and an error, you imbecile.
That I haver to explain this simple fact to a “philosopher” of your quality, says it all.

And if I repeat the same choices based on the same judgments, despite this fact, means i am protected from the full consequences of my choices or I am retarded…like you are.
Mary Land can remain safe because she knows the collective will step in and fund her lifestyle of sleeping around with males she picks up in bars…falling “in love” with them.

Moron…
Other than the state forcing me to pay, what obligation do I have to Mary Land, in supporting her continuous need to have abortions?

For the one-dundreth time.
Value Judgments = subjective judge, object/objective, and evaluation, by the subjective judge, the effort, work, distance between subject and objective.

That’s the vlaue judgment.
But the object/objective may be a fantasy, a chimera…a projection of a manmade concept that dopes not actually exist…so now things become tricky.
you, don’t have the mind to proceed further than the previous triangulation.
It’s been three years and you are stuck in the same hole, mainly because you are a liar…and you don’t actually want to get out, but to dig in deeper.

Soon, I will leave you to this group…only observing how long it will take them to understand what you are, and why you say and do what you say and do.

You are a quintessential Last Man…an anti-nature, anti-reality, anti-philosopher.
You’ve heard of Heidegger but didn’t fully grasp what he was going on about…you just grasped the Dasein part as a tabula rasa…a thowrness into the world without your consent…finding yourself in an environment as a blank slate, a blank hard drive awaiting programming.
You liked that image.
It agreed with your adopted Neo-Marxist, postmodernism.

Wow using my balls…later my penis to manipulate me.
How womanly.

Context = gossip.
Method = bitch and nag, and reject, deny, destroy, negate.
Weapon = attacking masculinity hoping it’ll have an effect.
Motive = attention. To be seen, to be acknowledged, to be respected.

Yeup…a divorced female.

We’ll need a context of course. A real one. Not this caustic, declamatory “intellectual contraption” garbage.

You know, before “soon” you leave them all to me.

Show us a context.

Huffing and Puffing is all you’ve got woman!
I’ve reduced you down to a kid…a 70 year-old kindergarten kid.

Bring your contraptions down from the skyhooks…let’s dish like wo-men do.
Let’s do “real philosophy”, not your objectivist fulminating fanaticism.
Mary Land got pregnant…
Go on…

Think about it…

This is what he posted.

And this is what he puts in his signature:

To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods
-Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lays of Ancient Rome

How does one connect the dots existentially – philosophically? – here? :laughing:

You don’t understand it, do you?
Want me to “bring it down” to your level?

It ain’t about changing the world.

Show us a context.

Huffing and Puffing is all you’ve got woman!
I’ve reduced you down to a kid…a 70 year-old kindergarten kid.

Bring your contraptions down from the skyhooks…let’s dish like wo-men do.
Let’s do “real philosophy”, not your objectivist fulminating fanaticism.
Mary Land got pregnant…
Go on…

Hey, Lyssa – now that we know who invented who! – we need a context.

At least in our exchange, Gib and I are in the general vicinity of two of them.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_QfD-7Hltg[/youtube]

We’re rich and we are hot. People want our money AND our bodies!
-Stolas

Me: That’s the kind of thing I’d say… :slight_smile:

When I’m lonely, I become hungry, and when I’m hungry, I want to choke on that red *** of yours, toss your *** and lick all of your *** before taking out your *** and filling it with *** until you’re screaming ********* like a f***ing baby.
-Stolas

Me: That’s not the kind of thing I’d say… :neutral_face:

Medieval (oc)cult classics… who knew. :confusion-shrug:

Brown cow.

Sorry, but I’ll need a context from you…

You do know I like that moniker, right…? :-s

Vivziepop is brilliant. I’m just torn that she’s a wokist. Just goes to prove what I always believed: people have far more dimensions than we ever give them credit for.

White cow.

PS - my next (and last) reply to you is coming Biggy. Keep your panties on.

We’ll need a context.

Well, there are Lyssa’s political prejudices in regards to people who are not white, and her political prejudices in regards to people who are not male.

So, what’s not to like, right?

Don’t wear them. But, sure, make it your last. That will allow me the opportunity to end this discussion given my own moral, political and philosophical assumptions.

So, “I” will win. :laughing: