Hiroshima mon amour

Shhh. I’m watching Freud’s Last Session.

But you’ll never understand it.

So, got close, Sartre, Marx, reductionist analyst Sartre turned to after Hungarian invasion by ussr( back to) and phenomenology took that turn unnoticed, except Husserl, Levi Strauss-Bruhl,

See me no being here is strictly of magical resources to participate ; after Big Break, > down< and since then.

So and so , blah blah, the show must go on the way of Scheherazade, where there is smoke.

So the ancient dialectic resurrects, as if by some strange coincidence, and becomes the contented difference between Szasz and Freud, with young Jung deeper yet for retro-metaphoric symbols, signs of coming, venture capitalists are screaming , devaluation on a universal scale, half of this unadulterated :

Ex Libris technico, some came running, for the hills.

That the tri partite brain was attuned to receive the trinity, the tripartite universe, or reversely, conjunctively is unanswerable because of simultaniaty to a t.

How can that be?

Can’t.

So both for one, one for both, all for one one for all and yes hazard at the risqué of critical alienation to spare nothing, even the abstruse abject

I find this offensive mea culpa!

Sally has change of heart,we visit Hiroshima in a few days, …. Whatever made her turn that around is really strange. Not going to dwelve.

-from the underground.

1956 pivotal in phenomenology, the politics of that experience bears marks on the international struggle seeking definition in this NWO, and the stakes are enormous, enough to disqualify even a scent of absurd prevalence. But for those caught in this ironic maiden, the love for whom the judgement of Paris could have sailed a thousand

Ships, whereas the love for three oranges are easily brushed uff, with a swatter, as the miraculous mandarin sees to things afar.

And think this be just a mask , in a vampiristic New Orleans ball.

Your right!

You’re right

At that level of near absolute redundancy, literal synaptic processes are nearly totally free to associate firms, structures, soundbites, conditional propositions, the possessing denotes every conceivable ‘thing’ almost devolving to an original pre-forming process, mixing them as unaware of any degrees of complexity, commendable with intentional or unintentional fragments.

This jumble-jungle is the basis of magic, of configurative participation, and in the beginning , masking is primarily a brute sense data, giving rise later to political expediency built of succeeding differentiation.

Have you seen it?

Do you notice how you are permanently fighting? And when someone points out the inappropriateness of that to you, you immediately accuse people of insincerity or mean-spiritedness.

I have seen many old people (86 was the average age of people entering nursing homes) who were anguished by what the had been taught to believe, because the start of dementia requires a more assuring approach. Symbolism and gestures speak better than words, and taking part in a ritiual with fewer people can quieten the anguish and help far better than quoting scripture. There are those who make a mantra out of certain words, which they repeat to themselves, but that is not the same as telling a 86 year-old to memorise texts.

The lady was admitted to a care home shortly afterwards, where she died - I think a few months later, and I was sad bcause I hadn’t been able to find out in which one she was in and visit her. By the way, it was me who recognised a year later, that the speaker was beginning to suffer dementia, and although there was a big denial at first, in the end he died in the home where I had trained.

:open_mouth:

Duuude! :rofl::rofl::rofl: :clap:t3:

I pointed that out to her, a coup’la years back… people around here don’t tend to listen to valid observations. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m not fighting for the sake of fighting.

Also… that’s not a counter-argument.

So.

1 Like

Stamp your foot to make a point, so!

Listen, I am speaking of experience that changed my attitudes, which seem to have resembled yours beforehand. It looks as though I have been permanently occupied with this in my professional life and I worked with lady pastors to reach residents with dementia. When you see how they react to symbolism and gestures, and actually take part, we often had a few tears in our eyes.

1 Like

@Bob

People only reach a turning-point in life, when they stop lying to themselves…

…only fools lie to themselves.

The correlation :point_up_2:t3:

Heidegger reached a literal turning point and after which did he Turn in his doubled up, phenomenal accession, the motive behind which did not fool anyone, or so they thought.

Most ‘profound’ philosopher/thinkers reach 80 years before they are considered to have gained ?‘wisdom’ =? Enlightenment?

I really am unsure of this currently.

I was born profound, beyond my infant years…

…either ya got it or ya don’t! assome will never learn.

Samsara? :point_up:t3:

1 Timothy 4:12 “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”

I’m not saying that I set an example. I’m just saying, …also I’m not saying that I’m young. I’m just saying, y’see?