Holy spirit attacks man in New york street

A man visiting New york in America recently stunned local police there when he entered their precinct claiming to have been attacked by the holy spirit .

The man , Greg hayman , 54 and on vacation at the time in New york , suffered a fractured shin and bruising to the face and arms from what he claims was a vicious unprovoked attack , and remarkably has identified the assailants as a handful of invisible entities.

Mr hayman from London in England told police " I was walking down the street , and suddenly I felt what I thought was a wind coming up from behind me , all of a sudden Im thrown to the ground , I turned to see who had pushed me , but there was nobody there , then I heard all this yelling " .

Police officer Joseph colqhoun of Nypd who took the statement from Mr hayman , along with three other fellow officers , had this to say ;

Mr hayman had arrived with two witnesses who he claimed had seen the attack .

One of the witnesses , Mrs barbara Hanniford , an office worker in the area where the attack took place had this to say in an interview with police ;

In the remarkable claim , Mr hayman says he had been thrown to the ground , then punched and kicked , by what seemed like at least half a dozen christian saints .

But Asked why he was trying to sue the Catholic church for damages a concerned and emotional Mr hayman told this to BBC news ;

It is the first record of anyone attempting to sue the Catholic church for damages based on this type of claim .

Mr Hayman , a business management consultant with global IT company " Netsource " returned to England last november in 2005 a month after the apparent attack , and insisted that he has developed tinnitus , a malfunction of the ear drum , because of the severity of the beating , Mr Hayman has been unable to return to work so far since November claiming the incident has caused him to suffer greatly from stress .

He continues his campaign to press charges against the Catholic church calling them " irresponsible and indifferent to the preternatural damage their own saints and mystics cause "

But spokesman for the Catholic church in New york , an amused and cynical father Hone macbride speaking to NYI news had this to say ;

edit: a definite no on the massive pictures of bert front. - ben

That was wierd…
:confused:

Well, this has instantly become an odd thread. I anticipate a flood of relatively unconnected comments here in the coming hours and days…

Pretty freaking funny! Ya got a source on that one, I’d love it.

LOL

oh man…

i love the church guy basically making fun of him going “well maybe it was evil spirits pretending to be saints! did ya ever think of that? we’ll be happy to exorcise them for ya!”

What the hell happened to that giant picture of Bert that i posted?

edit:

OOOH, it just took a long while to load.
Heres more!

If Bert is in on Bin, then Elmo must be the right hand of Satan!!!
Any back up information about Bin & Bert?
ILP needs more chix!
(sleep deprived again, gotta sleep)

Dan, don’t post giant pics, they eat up bandwidth like a crack whore…

crack whores eat up bandwidth… ahh yes the unnconnected comments.

Not to mention they make me have to scroll sideways to read text. #-o

I had to kick my resolution up to 1600 x 1200 just to read the text properly!