How Christianity was the catalyst of the Holocaust

Hi, Ned, I’m sorry for my former posting on the Catholic Church sex scandal,I’m just human and I don’t mean anything bad because I disagree with other people. All of us have to do like a good quarterback does, surveys the field before he throws.

Hi,Ben getting away a little from Martin Luther, the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant church and quoting your words:

I was discussing with my wife’s son (he lives in AZ) about a nuclear power plant accident and that Japan and many nations are worry about nuclear waste and how the depraved governments of this world are hiding the danger and the causes of nuclear waste. He is a christian fundamentalist pro George W. Bush. Here is part of his answer:

He got pissed off because I sent him these links:

gracelinks.org/nuke/nuclearwaste/
prop1.org/prop1/radiated/drh.htm

Please let me know what do you think ?

Why people don’t want to see that governments are committing depraved acts and matters nothing ?

You don’t have to apologise to me. I’m not a roman catholic.

I feel the biggest mistake, which renders the rest of your arguement amost completally void in my eyes, is the fact that you are blaming religions when religious teachings are mainly that of love, forgiveness and respect for all things.

There is a quote I post regularly, which I will post again now, that should be carefully considered to further understand my stance on your arguement:

I suppose you could blame the influence for actions to an extent, but in the end: Those who misguided him, those who lost the moral basis, and he himself who did what he did, were not religious, even if they acted under its guise.

…but then, how much blame can you put on influences? Do you blame a murderers school teachers, friends, family and everyone who ever had any impact on him at all, for him commiting the murder? Do you blame television, movies, video games?

I believe influence can only go so far - Hitler did what Hitler did.

evilbible.com/hitler_was_christian.htm

evilbible.com/hitler_was_christian.htm