How Trump did it.

What? No it doesn’t at all. My response implied literally NOTHING about antifa.

Stop confusing me with your own inner demons.

How can I be wrong about something I never even said? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What “common sense points” did I dispute? You literally MADE UP that I said something about antifa. Clearly your mind isn’t functioning very well if that’s where you take the discussion.

Acting like a bully and being a bully are two different things. Once again you come in with the false conflations. Really amazing tbh.

I have already explained in great detail why I know Trump is a traitor. If you need me to state it all again I’m happy to do so.

You actually think Trump will save you. You think he is “representing you”.

Just… I mean it’s not 2016 anymore. This kind of ignorance could be excused back then.

You need to start owning what you write.

I do, and I am.

“The main reason most of his supporters like him is because he is a bully. Or, rather because he talks tough and ACTS like a bully behind his little twitter account or on mainstream media (which he apparently understands is fake news yet seemingly cannot ever stop using).”

Is this statement representing ideas too complex for you to grasp? Then again you have a strange mental illness where you continuously conflate different things as if they were the same. This is a deep epistemological break in your thinking. I can only imagine where one might acquire such a pernicious deficiency. And yes, you can use philosophy to overcome it and heal yourself but only the correct philosophy will do it.

Not only your constant false conflations and not only just making up random shit and saying I said it, which I never did, but then you can’t help but grab little slippets out of context to try and generate something like an image of your own argumentative brilliance.

Speaking of ad homs… yes you are perhaps the master of these. Or at least of fallacies generally speaking, you are certainly in the top ranks.

Happens that the not too subtle change happened back when all the southern republicans suddenly changed into being democrats. I wonder if the way it happened and some reasons for it could be unearthed…

Yes, because somehow for some random unknown reason the ENTIRE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT across like 30 states just magically suddenly CHANGED SIDES in the middle of the night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I mean cmon, you don’t actually believe this nonsense do you?

No you’r right I don’t. Thought it would be fun to kick it around.

Blah blah blah, you wrote “because he is a bully”, implying that his political opposition is somehow not.

You were wrong. Own it, eat it, digest it.

Trump is a bully, and he also acts like a bully. He exhibits bullying behavior and he also brags about it and flaunts it thus puffing himself up as this kind of supreme bully beyond what he actually is. Both of these statements are true. They do not contradict. Your mind is simply too small and too used to fallacy thinking such as excluded middle fallacy to be able to hold two related yet different ideas in your mind at the same time.

Keep trying to “get me” with your little out of context quotes. All you prove is how pathetically tiny your mind is.

Just accept being wrong, let it sit and fester, mold you into something better Hum.

I know it’s tough, but you’ll live, probably.

Cope and seethe :sunglasses: