how will the child molestors stop?

against his priests over the world. Now there are many accusations of child molestors.

How is the pope going to restrain their desires?

IF you are going to be a priest , how can they overcome their desires? Especially for a life time?

Child molestor’s don’t stop.

Death is the only known cure. Next subject.

Funny how the perfect “God” chooses such fine leaders for his sheeple…

Dan, How many times have we went over free will? And you still don’t get it?

Funny how Satan chooses such atheist to do many more acts of sin, but what does that comparison do?

We all sin, we are “imperfect”, Dan buddy, Your not perfect, I’m sorry. God created you, and you do have a purpose, your not the random product of chance that means nothing in the universe if this makes you feel any better.

I’ll go into detail, I feel this may be needed so I will explain.

Many pastors of present grew up living a life full of sin, they were trapped by it, and they’ve managed to turn their life around and find God. Now, they have a passion for it, more than most Christians who have been saved most of their lives and have never gotten to see the dramatic Change God can do in your life. However, some well, shoudln’t use pastors, But Catholic Ministers or w/e they go by aren’t that strong, and if they just go through “rituals” as many catholics seem to do, you really have no ‘relationship’ with God. You just have status, traditions, and then you start leaning toward sin. There job becomes more of a Job, rather than a passion for God’s purpose. They have free will, and when this happens to someone, anyone, who’s fallen away from God they can and will commit acts such as this, especially if it was their old lifestyle. I’m not catholic, I’m Baptist and we believe in talking to God rather than saying meaningless traditional phrases in which he doesn’t care about.

When you ask a priest, why did you become a priest? They reply in a philsophical and a loving passionate way, saying God call me; I feel it was my duty; this is what I love.

But once the question stop, the priest goes back what he normally do, it is the opposite what they have just said.

DADA

Gene therapy. Identify and knock down the neuro-related genes that generates interest in the kiddie sex.
If this does not work, identifying and knocking down the private parts, the priests use for kiddle sex, should also do.

Sexual desire is built into each and every one of us (with few exceptions), and when you deny a man something as instinctual as a female companion (or even a prostitute once in a while), a few of them will find other means of gettin gtheir rocks off

Very true, NoHotDogBuns.

He does not need to.

A new monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to help the
other monks in copying the old texts by hand. He notices,
however, that they are copying copies, not the original books.
So, the new monk goes to the head monk to ask him about this. He
points out that if there were an error in the first copy, that
error would be continued in all of the other copies.

The head monk says “We have been copying from the copies for
centuries, but you make a good point, my son.” So, he goes down
into the cellar with one of the copies to check it against the
original.

Hours later, nobody has seen him. So, one of the monks goes
downstairs to look for him. He hears a sobing coming from the
back of the cellar, and finds the old monk leaning over one of
the original books crying. He asks what’s wrong.

The old monk sobs, “The word is celebrate”.

Source Unknown

So in order to overcome desires, you must sacrifice your body parts or natural instincts?

Tell that to the archdioese.

No, one does not need to overcome the desire to mate in the first place. Because the desire to mate (with an adult, of course) is a natural instinct and supressing this natural instinct might only lead to all kind of perversions like child molestation.

Knocking the body parts off the child molesters is said as a joke or out of anger towards the child molesters but not as a solution.

What we need to tell the archdioese or the pope is that suppressing the natural instinct is the root cause of many problems.

You must remember that depending on which Country you are in Child melestation is or is not considered such.

Japan- Pedifiles welcome. Excepted culture.
Europe- 14 and up.
Germany- 16 and up.
Aisia- Same as Japan or close enough- 12 and up

Third world countries- anything goes.

So remember just because you see somthing as wrong doesn’t mean it is. It is simply your oppinion.

A famouse author and I cant remember his name once said:

“The only unatural act is the one which cannot be preformed.”

Also if it is your human nature to do so why change it? Because of oppinion? What someone says is wrong? Or because it makes you sick to your stomach? If you are raised believing it is wrong than it will be embedded in you that it is. If you are raised believeing it is just fine and dandy then it will be imbeded in you that it is.

If however you do it because you believe it is wrong and just want to rebel because it gives you a “high”, or it is an addiction for which you feel ashamed because of others oppinion’s. Than you need to do some soul searching and find out what “You” truly believe.

(The above is stated for concensual relationships of such interest) Although the same could be said of rape depending on the status of women in your country.

NOTE: I am Neither “for” nor “agianst” the above I am merly sateing facts and opositions.

thewatcher wrote~

conclusion: false. because of premise 1 and 2
or prove it to me in symbolic logic forms. learned in philosophy class.