Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

I had a friend once who saw serious amounts of cross hatching in the sky, I didn’t prime him first to what it meant, and funnily enough he didn’t assume it was a government plot. Sfunny that.

Yes it’s refusing to accept your so called facts based on anecdote, I am of course ergo evil.

Couldn’t hurt to try. But really this is just evasion isn’t it because no such evidence exists. And as you say even if it did, and did not support your case, you would dismiss it as all part of the conspiracy. Cognitive bias, only accepting science that confirms your ideas.

You know what I would do if something confirmed what I thought, refuse to accept it until at least one independent researcher had verified it, and then only accept it when many had done the leg work.

Obviously not as you cannot analyse the air to see if chemicals are present with the naked eye.

Of the two of us, I’m the one who has done my own experiments. Fake clouds are affected by POR; real ones are not.

Don’t worry, friend. We’re launching a new forum soon, and I’ll explain orgone to you there.

I’m gonna save discussing that for now.

Hmm. That’s very interesting.

One time I kept track of the number of pure blue sky days we had in a summer. It was like 7 or 9 or something pathetic like that.

Yeah was it peer reviewed, by which I mean did any other person look at your experiment, point out the flaws and then tell you it was junk because it didn’t meet certain experimental standards, ie you didn’t actually show there were chemicals in the chem trails, and you entirely relied on your own cognitive bias whereby you only acknowledge what you want to see and how you construe your claims.

You can’t start a scientific experiment already saying that things exist, you have to say something like I set out to prove a null hypothesis and found out it wasn’t in fact null. Or I started with certain biases and then found out I could not answer the question without doing more than just writing walls of text on forums. Or maybe actually doing something that scientists would even be remotely interested in listening to.

Save your energy.

In other words, no, his “experiments” didn’t follow any sort of scientific protocol. And yes, he only sees what he wants to see (clearly).

That’s some wishful thinking where you have to chime in to assert something you know nothing about.

I think it’s obvious which one of us is biased based on your reaction.

hmm… bias or retarded… which is worse… hmm

From the suppressed end of MSN…