I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBATE!!

i’m not a yank
idiot

I am, he’s precognitive.

It’s funny what precognitive means and what it should mean, given its parts.

no you are not a yank you are a canadian spinster who does martial arts and talks shit at males over the internet…definitely not a yank…same way soap and shower gel are not the same thing…Many men greater than me noted that depth of the Yank mindset and how it is the Yank, out of all people, who is most deeply unaware of his bias as a Yank…I had enough dealings with Yanks and their cousins to know how deeply true this is…

Even the Yanks who say America is a disease and a poison are your typical megalomaniac and arrogant Yank who thinks some kind of revolution with machine-guns and ‘independence wars’ will elevate them to a position of global supremacy yet again…as long, obviously, as the negro people are ‘dealt’ with and as long as the idiot, backward, Christian Europe listens to them and adapts their superior enlightenment and their aid…HAHA…circus…and not a good one…

ok cool
but i am not canadian either
idiot

obviously you are not and you are a latino idiot but you must live in canada else you would not be talking such nonsense

tell me more

tell you about what? how a Brazilian female can fly over to canada and become an impotent, deluded spinster that has a hobby of being mean to strangers on the net instead of a ‘bangable’ and fertile broad with feelings and wide hips that procreates and rears children???

You are if he says you are.

Just as, to site another example, I’m what you say I am.

That’s just objectivism though.

Only, as with others here, polishyouth clearly has a “condition”.

Now, this does strike me as reasonable.

But, as with him and Pedro, we’ll have to go here…

[b]"…someday she might finally confront whatever or whoever turned her into a rampaging caricature of Satyr. And, perhaps, be able to engage in a substantive exchange without configuring into a fulminating fiend that she often becomes here.

Something has clearly pissed her off in life. Something that compels her to come into places like this and VENT!!!"[/b]

…in order to grapple with “why?”

Why not, is she has to deal with her condition, which is nothing more then trying to connect with existential sky hooks, while contextually evaluating the position taken of the.conflicting and undesirable effects of goods, taken 'out of context".

No one on earth will have a tough time to configure this to real sense, except maybe some few kids here, like me…

_
Everybody blows off steam online Iam, but granted, some much more than others.
I can’t say I’ve witnessed this from Phon that much, and… as you all were. :-"

i don’t think i’ve gone legit angry at someone online in 15 years
my preferred method of antagonism
is smartassery

A smartass! Yes, that’s the word!!

But, when someone is being a smartass, it is almost always at the expense of someone else. And I see that time and again with her.

It strikes me as venting. But what’s behind it? And how could it not be rooted in dasein?

females are what they are…just like males are what they are…same way dumb people are what they are and smart people are what they are…

Of course here he’s just paraphrasing Satyr with his head up his ass.

And I second that MagsJ, with the corollary that gauging steam is impossible without ascertaining the level of heat they can acclimatize to, or are used to.

I feel em bare assed at times, as if the thermometer has leaked it’s mercurial propensities.

wowsy!!!you see, YOU CAN speak normal human English!!!and say something coherent…!!!Only takes a bit of malice to spark it out of you!!!

it triggers you a bit cos you are trans or lesbo???

cmon idiot…for an ignorant and anti rational simpleton such as yourself there must be a very personal reason to care so much about the concept of ‘subjectivity’…keep it for yourself…its your right…we are neither greek nor muslim here…nobody will force your private life to look the way they want whilst trying to outsmart you and prevent you from doing the same to them…