I love the GOP free for all

Mitt got womped by Newt in south carolina and frankly I think it is great.
The longer and uglier it gets in the GOP, the better off Obama will be
in the general election. I hope Ron Paul wins in FLA and let the fun begin.
I was waiting for my wife to get dressed for dinner and thus I had a long time
to wait and so I watched each of the 4 people give their speech. the truth
was nowhere to be found in any of their speeches. ron paul sounds like that crazy
uncle that wasn’t allowed near the kids alone. santorum was kinda condescending.
Mitt tried real hard to be graceful but he failed and newt, well those of us who have
watched newt since the early 90’s have seen his act before. He is a mean, malicious person
who probably torture animals as a kid and thought being a bully was fun.
I hope he actually wins the nomination so he can explain why the house
republicans didn’t want him to be their speaker anymore. that should
take several whopping lies to cover that one. can’t wait.

Kropotkin

Condescending!?

You’re talking about the only honest guy in this entire thing, with exception to Paul, but that guy is almost as batshit crazy as I am, politically speaking.

Rick Santorum is the only candidate with any realistic chance of actually winning the Presidency who doesn’t play flavor of the week with his political views. It’s true that many of them may be unpopular, and a few others (cough, gay marriage, cough) make absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever, but at least you know what you’re getting with that guy.

I want to have a President when he says, “We’re not borrowing any more money from China,” doesn’t turn around a week later and say, “Okay, we’re going to need to get some money from China.” Santorum’s word is Santorum’s law and it is the only thing by which he is guided.

He doesn’t self-contradict, he doesn’t answer questions in Debates that weren’t actually asked to suit his purposes, and he doesn’t speak to the American people as though they are complete retards. I don’t care if Buford down in Podunk, Georgia, Population: 10 occasionally has to open a dictionary to understand the word Santorum just used, it’s good for old Buford, who considers ESPN The Magazine too heavy for his tastes.

That’s why, on Super Tuesday, I’m going to my Polling Place, I’m asking (and I never thought I would) for a Republican ticket (semi-open primary) and I am checking the box that says, “Rick Fucking Santorum.” I’m doing it for you, I’m doing it for your children, and I’m doing it for their children, because at least that guy has a pair of balls. (Metaphorically speaking, literally too, but not meant to imply I wouldn’t vote for a woman)

I’m not voting for him, or anyone else available, in November, though. I believe that I’m going to be writing in, “Bill Clinton,” again, even though he can’t legally be President. After Clinton dies, I’ll probably write-in, “Audio Recordings of Bill Clinton.”

I’m PavlovianModel146, and I approve this post.

Hitler had balls too.

i would think a lot of democrats are loving this GOP free for all

one win per candidate per state? its nuts

santorum will take us head first into Iran

romney is good at saying anything it takes to win

gingrich is a brilliant man, politically. but he could care less about the people

frankly all of the options suck. except ron paul. but he’s too intelligent for US citizens… too bad he wasn’t born 30 years later, if the baby boomers were dead he’d have a shot

i’d like to see ron paul run as an independent when he doesn’t win the republican nomination. democrats would too, it helps obama win.

he probably wouldn’t win the general election, and he’ll probably take more votes away from republicans than democrats (although he’d probably get a fair number of the college kids obama got)… but honestly i could see the election going something like 45 obama /35 (insert republican) / 20 ron paul

and then perhaps republicans would be conservative again, or better - a third option becomes available in the US (libertarian)

[size=85]courtesy of scienceblogs[/size]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4t6-2EqH_A[/youtube]

It’s pretty much a funhouse mirror jokefest with all the Goopers so far.
The only close to normal one, Huntsman, is out. Obama should be a
shoe in.

Paul is the only one that will not lead your country to ruin.

It’s funny because there is no way he will win, so your country is definitely done. Lol third world slum state for you. Suddenly Canada is looking nice. And don’t say if you go down then do we cause that isn’t true.

OOOOh Caaanadaaa, My home and native laaaand!

Ron is a white supremacist, homophobic, sexist asshat running under the euphemism of an eccentric libertarian. When Stormfront supports someone, in this case Paul, I would run as far as I could the other way.

BWAHAHAHAHA. It’s all there from the lefty handbook: when you don’t have an argument just yell racism, homophobia, and sexism.

Aren’t you worried about the nWo or something? And I’m not talking about Hollywood Hulk Hogan…

Oh, and piece of common-sense advice, as a Canadian, yes, it IS bad if your neighbour goes belly-up.

be-aghctch

From the Wall street journal: .

"Let’s just say right now what voters will be saying in November, once Barack Obama has been re-elected: Republicans deserve to lose.

It doesn’t matter that Mr. Obama can’t get the economy out of second gear. It doesn’t matter that he cynically betrayed his core promise as a candidate to be a unifying president. It doesn’t matter that he keeps blaming Bush. It doesn’t matter that he thinks ATMs are weapons of employment destruction. It doesn’t matter that Tim Geithner remains secretary of Treasury. It doesn’t matter that the result of his “reset” with Russia is Moscow selling fighter jets to Damascus. It doesn’t matter that the Obama name is synonymous with the most unpopular law in memory. It doesn’t matter that his wife thinks America doesn’t deserve him. It doesn’t matter that the Evel Knievel theory of fiscal stimulus isn’t going to make it over the Snake River Canyon of debt.

Above all, it doesn’t matter that Americans are generally eager to send Mr. Obama packing. All they need is to be reasonably sure that the alternative won’t be another fiasco. But they can’t be reasonably sure, so it’s going to be four more years of the disappointment you already know".

the article goes on trashing Obama for several paragraphs because it is the wall street journal.

From the fucking Wall street journal. Even they have figured this one out.

Kropotkin

every debate i watch, i feel like I’m watching reality TV

i guess they’re not that different

wake up this morning to find out mitt lost all three states last to night
to santorum. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. Santorum had no business in
the world winning a state like Minnesota. It is great because when ever the crown gets handed
to mitt, it gets knocked off. Now what will happen because it has happened every time
a candidate wins a state, is their views get publicized and people realise what a moron/slut/
idiot/crazy person that just won and they go down the tubes, see Newt for example.
I have been up for 12 minutes and it has been a great day. May as well go back to bed.
it can’t get any better then this.

Kropotkin

That almost made me angry, then I realized i don’t care what a fools opinions are.

I’m PavlovianModel146, and I approve Rick Santorum kicking fucking ass last night!

Rick Santorum is a dangerous man, but not many people actually believed he could do so well in Iowa. Santorum nearly captured a victory in the Iowa caucus on Tuesday, finishing second by only eight votes to Mitt Romney.
Now that Rick Santorum is a serious threat to be the possible Republican nominee that faces President Obama, it’s time to parade the many things that he has said over the years. Here are 31 quotes that prove how ignorant, fanatical, heartless, and dangerous Rick Santorum is.

1. “If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything. Does that undermine the fabric of our society? I would argue yes, it does. It all comes from, I would argue, this right to privacy that doesn’t exist in my opinion in the United States Constitution. In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That’s not to pick on homosexuality. It’s not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing.”
    ~Rick Santorum, comparing homosexuality to bestiality, and saying that we don’t have the right to have consensual sex. He’s also saying we don’t have the right to privacy.

2. “There are people who were gay and lived the gay lifestyle and aren’t anymore. I don’t know if that’s the similar situation or that’s the case for anyone that’s black. It’s a behavioral issue as opposed to a color of the skin issue, and that’s the diff for serving in the military.”
    ~Rick Santorum, comparing homosexuality to being black.

3. “The left, unfortunately, participates in bullying more than the right does. They say they’re tolerant, and they’re anything but tolerant of people who disagree with them and support traditional values.”
    ~Rick Santorum, accusing the left of being bullies despite the fact that he agrees with those who want to execute gays and women who have abortions.

4. “There are no Palestinians. All the people who live in the West Bank are Israelis. There are no Palestinians. This is Israeli land.”
    ~Rick Santorum, falsely claiming that there are no Palestinians living on the West Bank.

5. “We executed a policy that I think was detrimental to everyone, including them, in my opinion, because sex and sexual preference should not be an issue in the military, period.”
    ~Rick Santorum, criticizing the repeal of DADT.

6. “I believe the earth gets warmer and I also believe the earth gets cooler. And I think history points out that it does that and that the idea that man, through the production of CO2 — which is a trace gas in the atmosphere, and the man-made part of that trace gas is itself a trace gas — is somehow responsible for climate change is, I think, just patently absurd when you consider all the other factors.”
    ~Rick Santorum, claiming that man-made CO2 is not responsible for climate change despite the fact that CO2 levels have doubled since the start of the Industrial Revolution.

7. “One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. [Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”
    ~Rick Santorum, opposing contraception and frighteningly suggesting that he would make pre-marital sex illegal.

8. “Certainly from the ⁠standpoint of a Republican, it’s a winner. Republicans will come out ahead in Pennsylvania in every election. The way Democrats win, they have two big cities with huge concentrations of voters — and then overwhelm the rest of the state. All of a sudden, a Republican can win — and would probably routinely win — all but three or four congressional districts in Pennsylvania. It would turn it from a state Democrats rely on, as part of the base, to a state that they’re gonna lose under almost any scenario.”
    ~Rick Santorum, supporting the Pennsylvania GOP plan to change the way electoral votes are awarded to rig the election for Republicans.

9. “You can say I’m a hater. But I would argue I’m a lover. I’m a lover of traditional families and of the right of children to have a mother and father. I would argue that the future of America hangs in the balance, because the future of the family hangs in the balance. Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?”
    ~Rick Santorum, comparing his fight against homosexuality to the war against terror.

10. “The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that. It is not a constitutional right, the state has the right to pass whatever statutes they have. That is the thing I have said about the activism of the Supreme Court, they are creating right, and they should be left up to the people to decide.”
    ~Rick Santorum, declaring that states have the right to outlaw all forms of birth control.

11. ”I don’t want to make black people’s lives better by giving them other people’s money. I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn their money and provide for themselves and their families. The best way to do that is to get the manufacturing sector of the economy rolling.”
    ~Rick Santorum, saying that he has no interest in helping the African-American community.

12. “This is an issue just like 9-11. We didn’t decide we wanted to fight the war on terrorism because we wanted to. It was brought to us. And if not now, when? When the supreme courts in all the other states have succumbed to the Massachusetts version of the law?”
    ~Rick Santorum, comparing legalizing same-sex marriage to the September 11th terrorist attacks.

13. “Let’s look at what’s going to be taught in our schools because now we have same sex couples being the same and their sexual activity being seen as equal and being affirmed by society as heterosexual couples and their activity. So what is going to be taught to our people in health class in our schools? What is going to be taught to our children about who in our stories, even to little children — what are married couples? What families look like in America? So, you are going to have in our curriculum spread throughout our curriculum worldview that is fundamentally different than what is taught in schools today? Is that not a consequence of gay marriage?”
    ~Rick Santorum, warning that homosexuality will indoctrinate our children in schools.

14. “I mean, you have people who don’t heed those warnings and then put people at risk as a result of not heeding those warnings. There may be a need to look at tougher penalties on those who decide to ride it out and understand that there are consequences to not leaving.”
    ~Rick Santorum, suggesting we punish people who don’t evacuate their homes during a natural disaster shortly after Hurricane Katrina despite the fact that the evacuation of the coast was not properly executed.

15. “The idea is that the state doesn’t have rights to limit individuals’ wants and passions. I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire.”
    ~Rick Santorum, declaring that government has the right to limit people from pursuing their dreams.

16. “Watching President Obama apologize last week for America’s arrogance – before a French audience that owes its freedom to the sacrifices of Americans – helped convince me that he has a deep-seated antipathy toward American values and traditions.”
    ~Rick Santorum, criticizing President Obama for repairing US relations with France. And being ignorant of the fact that without the French, America wouldn’t be a free nation today.

17. “What we should be teaching are the problems and holes and I think there are legitimate problems and holes in the theory of evolution. And what we need to do is to present those fairly from a scientific point of view. And we should lay out areas in which the evidence supports evolution and the areas in the evidence that does not.”
    ~Rick Santorum, claiming that evolution theory isn’t accurate.

18. “Suffering, if you’re a Christian, suffering is a part of life. And it’s not a bad thing, it is an essential thing in life … There are all different ways to suffer. One way to suffer is through lack of food and shelter and there’s another way to suffer which is lack of dignity and hope and there’s all sorts of ways that people suffer and it’s not just tangible, it’s also intangible and we have to consider both.”
    ~Rick Santorum, saying that Americans should suffer because suffering is good.

19. “I believe that any doctor that performs an abortion, I would advocate that any doctor that performs an abortion, should be criminally charged for doing so.”
    ~Rick Santorum, advocating for arresting doctors that provide crucial medical services to women.

20. “I support the Ryan budget plan. I think it’s the right direction on the major points. I can’t say I’ve read all of it, but on the major thrust of what he’s doing, I support what he wants to do with Medicare, Medicaid. The only thing I would do, frankly, as I’ve said publicly many times, I think we should implement a lot of these things sooner than what he’s suggesting.”
    ~Rick Santorum, supporting the Paul Ryan plan to kill Medicare and Medicaid, and stating that he would end both programs right now.

21. “Yeah, remember, under the Bush administration, welfare — I mean, excuse me, poverty among African Americans and among single unmarried women, poverty was at the lowest rate ever in the history of this country. So Obama’s policies are not working, Bush polices worked! For long a time as a matter of fact.”
    ~Rick Santorum, falsely claiming that poverty was the lowest in history because of the Bush policies. In fact, poverty only increased.

22. “9/11 families and everybody else in America should be furious at this president that he’s walking abound taking credit for, you know, getting Osama bin Laden. He didn’t get Osama bin Laden! … The president of the United States simply said — courageous act, give him credit for saying yes — but that’s all he did, is say yes. He didn’t do the hard work. The people he’s going after did the hard work. And that is an outrage.”
    ~Rick Santorum, claiming that President Obama deserves no credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and that 9/11 families should be angry because he order him killed. I’m assuming that Santorum credits Bush which is laughable.

“I don’t know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don’t care. It’s not that important. It’s not our priority.”
~George W. Bush, 3/13/02

President Obama made killing bin Laden the priority and got the job done.

1. “We’ve seen with this president, experience matters. When that phone call comes at three o’clock in the morning, I will be up and ready for the call because I will know what’s going on in the world around us.”
    ~Rick Santorum, claiming that he has the experience necessary to be President and that Obama doesn’t. Need we remind him that Obama ordered bin Laden killed, helped Libya gain freedom, urged Mubarak to step down in Egypt, and gave the order for Navy snipers to fire on Somali pirates, thus freeing a captive American. Not to mention the emergencies President Obama has brilliantly handled at home, such as Hurricane Irene, the east coast earthquake, and the economy.

2. “The American Left hates Christendom. They hate Western civilization.”
    ~Rick Santorum, claiming liberals hate Western civilization despite the fact that Republicans have been tearing it apart for decades.

3. “The idea that the Crusades and the fight of Christendom against Islam is somehow an aggression on our part is absolutely anti-historical.”
    ~Rick Santorum, claiming Christians played no role in starting the Crusades.

4. “The most dangerous place for an African-American in this country is in the womb.”
    ~Rick Santorum, claiming that blacks are more threatened by abortion than they are by GOP economic policies that discriminate against them.

5. “The Social Security system, in my opinion, is a flawed design, period. But having said that, the design would work a lot better if we had stable demographic trends. We don’t have enough workers to support the retirees . . . A third of the young people in America are not in America today because of abortion.“
    ~Rick Santorum, blaming abortion for future Social Security shortfalls when in fact, it’s Republican anti-job policies that are to blame.

6. “I don’t want to go to a trade war, I want to beat China. I want to go to war with China and make America the most attractive place in the world to do business.”
    ~Rick Santorum, stating that he wants a war with China.

7. “I think we should send a very clear message that if you are scientist from Russia or North Korea or from Iran, and you are going to work on a nuclear program to develop a nuclear bomb for Iran, you are not safe.”
    ~Rick Santorum, stating his intentions to kill Russian, North Korean, and Iranian citizens which would be an act of war.

8. “I would be saying to the Iranians, you either open those facilities, begin to dismantle them and make them available to inspectors or we will degrade those facilities though air strikes. And make it very public that we are doing that. Iran would not get a nuclear weapon under my watch.”
    ~Rick Santorum, threatening war with Iran.

9. “Almost 60,000 average Americans had the courage to go out and charge those beaches on Normandy, to drop out of airplanes who knows where, and take on the battle for freedom. Average Americans, the very Americans that our government now, and this president, does not trust to make a decision on your health care plan. Those Americans risked everything so they could make that decision on their health care plan.”
    ~Rick Santorum, falsely claiming that WW2 veterans fought for the privatization of health care on D-Day, apparently oblivious to the fact that military health care is government run and a majority of WW2 veterans are currently using and enjoying Medicare.

From these quotes, we can tell that Rick Santorum is a Christian Right Wing zealot who is obsessed with violating our personal lives and privacy. He would restrict women, outlaw homosexuality, ban birth control, tell unmarried couples what they can and cannot do, would throw senior citizens into poverty, thinks Americans should suffer, and he would enter America into even more wars. He is a Bible obsessed buffoon who has no grasp on American history, believes the Bush policies are worth continuing, and to top it all off, he’s a hypocrite. Rick Santorum is a frothy mixture of hate, bigotry, stupidity, insanity, and danger that America doesn’t ever need.

You should cite your sources, especially when quoting entire articles, it’s only polite.

Santorum specifically said that homosexuality is not as bad as bestiality or pedophilia, that wasn’t a comparison in the sense you are trying to insinuate. In the first part of the quote, Santorum is simply saying that there is a legal precedent for not allowing certain sexual acts within the home, he is acknowledging that homosexuality is allowed, but he’s saying that there are things that are not allowed. He also states that there is no Right to Privacy in the Constitution (which there isn’t) and that the Government can step in and say you cannot commit adultery within the home. He’s basically saying the Government, theoretically, could do the same with homosexuality, but it chooses not to. The Government, however, can decide whether or not homosexuals get married, which is proven by the fact that it takes Governmental proactivity for homosexuals to be permitted marriage rights.

DISCLAIMER: I disagree with Santorum’s position on gay marriage. However, I also disagree with taking people out of context.

-Santorum is not comparing being gay to being black. He’s simply saying that there are people that self-identified as homosexual, no longer do so, but he whether black people stopped self-identifying as black, he’s making a joke. He’s also saying that he doesn’t think that homosexuals should be allowed to serve in the military due to their behavior, and this comment came after it was specifically pointed out to him that, at one time, blacks were not allowed to serve in the military. Even if you look at Santorum as making that comparison, it was the questioner that first made it.

DISCLAIMER: I disagree with Santorum’s position that gays should not be allowed to serve in the military.

-Where does Santorum say he wants to execute gays or women who have abortions?

DISCLAIMER: I would also agree with Santorum that the left (in general) is often intolerant of people with whom they disagree and who support traditional (read: Religious) values…but the Right is equally intolerant of the Left.

-That’s not what he said. He’s saying that they are all Israelis, as in, citiens of Israel and there are no Palestinians (as in Palestinian citizens) because there is no Palestine there. He’s simply saying that we support Israel 100%.

DISCLAIMER: I don’t think Israeli/Palestine affairs should be any of our concern in any way whatsoever.

-I will admit to having no idea why he thinks DADT was detrimental.

DISCLAIMER: I think that one can acknowledge one’s sexuality and still serve in the military.

-Santorum is fairly pointing out that there have always been cycles concerning Earth’s temperature, and CO2 did not seem to have anything to do with those cycles. I believe that Global Warming is still considered controversial in most circles.

DISCLAIMER: No opinion of global warming, think environmental impact of humans should be limited to whatever extent possible, on principle alone, provided that such limiting is not contrary to Economic Demands.

-He is not suggesting that he would make pre-marital sex illegal because you would never get that past Congress. I think he might be saying that he would like for it to be illegal, which is fine, he can like whatever he wants to like, but he knows it won’t be. He’s also espousing a pretty standard Catholic view on the use of contraception. He’s a Catholic and he’s honest about it, what the fuck do you want?

DISCLAIMER: I disagree with anything that would illegalize or limit the use or availability of contraception EXCEPT with respect to forcing the Catholic hospitals to administer contraception and make sure it is available for their workers for reasons of Seperation of Church and State which is in the Constitution. Otherwise, I have no issues with contraception AND lean pro-choice.

-Re-Districting is done all the time, even in your home State of California, however, California does it in a non-partisan way designed not to favor the incumbent, does it not? California did not always have that. In most States the incumbent tries to get re-districting to favor himself/herself. Why should Santorum not want his own party to win Pennsylvania?

DISCLAIMER: I’m a fan of strict outright Popular Vote by States for any Federal Position, and I also think that there are too many seats in the House of Representatives. I suggest that it should be bigger than the Senate, and it should be proportionate with respect to State Populations, (which I think the Senate also should) but no more than 250 (or so) for the House, and maybe 150 for the Senate.

-I don’t think that this statement was strictly about homosexuality, I think it was just general commentary on traditional family values. If you REALLY want to stretch it, you could make it about gay adoption…by loose interpretation…but there’s nothing that points that way to me. He’s just saying that he is going to defend the traditional family structure, and HE’S AN HONEST FUCKING CATHOLIC, for him to say anything else would be nonsensical.

DISCLAIMER: I think the traditional family structure is preferable to any possible alternative, but am not opposed to gay adoption, to whatever loose extent Santorum can be taken that way.

-The States do have a right to do that. The Supreme Court has the ability to declare it Unconstitutional, but the State has the right to create (and attempt to defend) a law outlawing birth control. He’s not even saying he would do that as President, so what’s the difference?

DISCLAIMER: Outlawing birth control would be an act of unspeakable Economic idiocy.

-He didn’t say, “Black,” as it turns out.

DISCLAIMER: He may have said black.

-Yes, he is comparing them by saying that they are both issues and that the issues presented themselves. I do not believe there is any question that gay marriage rights are an issue.

DISCLAIMER: In favor of gay marriage rights.

-He’s not saying that children will grow up to be homosexual because of it, he’s saying that it clouds the traditional definition of a family. HE’S A FUCKING HONEST CATHOLIC! Besides, it does cloud the traditional definition of a family! Do homosexuals not want gay marriage passed, if they do, then they want to change the definition of a family…Santorum is saying it will change the definition of a family…EVERYONE agrees it will change the definition of a family, WHAT’S THE PROBLEM WITH THIS STATEMENT?

DISCLAIMER: In favor of gay marriage.

-Yeah, that’s pretty stupid.

DISCLAIMER: None.

-Santorum is saying actions have consequences, which they do. He’s also saying the Government can limit individuals’ wants and passions, because it can. For instance, someone might want to rape someone else, the Government has a right to limit that and does limit that. The Government can limit polygamy, if your dream is to have 300 wives, the Government can, and does, limit that.

DISCLAIMER: None, simply because I don’t know what this was specifically made in reference to.

-Dumb statement.

DISCLAIMER: The South may well have won the Civil War without the French navally blocking their incoming supplies from the British, too, we have a long-standing good relationship with France that, even if just on moral grounds, should be a high priority to preserve. They’re great friends of ours.

-He believes it is not accurate, but that’s not what he’s saying in that statement. He’s saying that the theory of evolution is not perfect, and, if the teachers are made to teach the holes in Creationism and Intelligent Design (or not teach it at all) that they should also be teaching the holes in the Theory of Evolution. That way, God doesn’t get taught as fact (except in Religious Private Schools, obviously) nor does Evolution.

DISCLAIMER: None, agree. Evolution is a theory and should be taught as a theory, the holes prevent it from being fact. Intelligent design is a theory, and if taught at all, should also be taught as a theory, the holes prevent it from being fact.

-Without pain there could be no pleasure. He also qualified that he’s speaking from the Christian standpoint of suffering, and that is an accurate depiction.

DISCLAIMER: Not Christian, agree with the depicition of the Christian view of suffering.

HE’S A FUCKING CATHOLIC!!! Besides, he couldn’t do it in situations where abortion is legal. He’d have to successfully make abortion illegal, first, and I think at one point he said he’d leave that for the States.

DISCLAIMER: Lean pro-choice.

-Well, that’s not what Ryan’s budget plan does, but okay. Ryan’s budget plan basically just gives money to the States for the States to do with as they see fit within the confines of their own programs.

DISCLAIMER: I’ve only briefly read over the budget plan, but I have no problem with giving that to the States to decide. I support, however, an EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG Federal Government, but the changes compared to my ideal would be so fundamental that it is hopeless based on what we have.

-Dumb statement.

DISCLAIMER: None

-I don’t think he said no credit. I believe he said, “Give him credit for saying, ‘yes.’” I think Santorum means Intelligence should get all the credit, that and the guys that physically carried out the act. He’s saying that Obama didn’t even really take any action that resulted in Intelligence finding Obama, they’d been trying to do that anyway, but Obama did say to carry out the operation.

-General statement, should be taken as such. Santorum has more Federal experience, now, than Obama did when he assumed office. That fact is undebatable. Santorum doesn’t seem to be referring to anything specific, here.

DISCLAIMER: Santorum could be referring to something specific, but I don’t know what, if he is.

-General statement. Pretty dumb statement, really.

-He meant, “The United States,” when he said, “Our part,” and it obviously had nothing to do with the United States, as the United States did not exist then.

-He cited high African-American abortion rates. I don’t like the statement, but the numbers back him on that one.

-Social Security, for one, IS a glorified Ponzi scheme that was ultimately destined to fail when the people collecting Social Security (expressed in dollar amounts) outweighed the number of dollars going into Social Security. He says that we do not have enough workers to support the retirees, which is true, but that’s because the jobs aren’t always there or illegal immigrants have them. The tie-in to abortion makes no sense because then you would just have MORE people without jobs, assuming we cannot be at full-employment now.

DISCLAIMER: Social Security is a glorified Ponzi Scheme with an Economically flawed design, Social Security should be a safeguard for the poor, but not it’s own retirement plan, and true, “Social Security,” would be taken care of with real retirement plans and fair wages for all full-time workers.

-He means Economically…clearly. He wants to make America business friendly, and make production in America more viable than producing or offering services from China.

DISCLAIMER: None. It makes sense. I want companies to manufacture in America, as opposed to anywhere else, too.

-And?

DISCLAIMER: We should have massacred Russia when it would have been the easiest to do so. We should have already made North Korea and Iran part of the fucking ocean, but none of it would have mattered if we hadn’t pissed around in the affairs of other countries in the first place, which we shouldn’t have done.

-And?

-Not the most well-reasoned statement, to be fair.

Right-Wingers violate our personal lives and privacy one way, Left-Wingers do it the other way.

1.) He would not make any attempt to outlaw homosexuality, it would never be successful.

2.) He would never successfully ban birth control Universally, and would not try.

3.) He would not outlaw pre-marital sex, as that is strictly left up to the States, anyway. Age of consent, and what have you.

How is he a hypocrite?

I’m PavlovianModel146, and I approve this post.

I as a Cynic am offended by this. I’ll have you know any self respecting Cynic seeking to betray his core promises would have the decency to do it in such a obvious and extreme manner that we would have so many impeachment hearings lodged against us and going on simultaneously that the hearings themselves would each be undermanned, and unable to push forward.

Cynics are capable of a level of twisted political juggling far beyond this fucking amateur. He can barely demoralize the economy into recession in his state of the union speeches, and cause the troops to somewhat become more and more demotivated on a slow spiral until they voluntarily leave instead of reenlisting, gradually increasing the unemployment rate once again towards election day.

I would march my ass up and down the stage, shouting ‘yes we can’ to the unemployeed masses demanding action. I would then toss candy at them- the cheap stuff, not the good stuff, into the crowds to feed the masses, in my version of socialism, as confetti and fireworks go off being me in the bright light of day. Then I would announce my plan of building a bullet train transportation system… on the moon, to link my moon colonies… my moon colonies populated solely from college students taking remote learning classes in fucking useless stuff for a moon colony, like communications and law until they graduate and return home- a great many of them burning up in the reentry, or having to hitch a ride with the russians on a return ride back down. Hitchhiking is a bitch in high orbit.

Cynics can do so much better at being worst than Obama. Don’t you dare compare this assclown to us. We excel at unexcellence.