I miss Jerry

I do.

A

Jerry split?

I knew it. He sold his house, wife and business and entered into voluntary homelessness to reconcile himself with God and the universe.

He has advanced into the final Kierkegaardian Sphere- the Religious, after having experienced and moving beyond the preceding stages of the aesthetic and ethical.

Congratulations, Jerry.

You’ll do fine.

Hello F(r)iends,

As long as this is a “I miss so-and-so” thread… Below is my list.

I miss:

Sagesound - WTF? The guy completely dissapeared.
Jerry - I have a feeling that he left shortly after Dunamis changed course.
Future Man - I suspect he was Sagesound and got tired of keeping up the charade.
Gamer - he hasn’t been the same since he got his ass handed to him by Dunamis.
GreedyDick - this guy was a comedian

All of this was a joke… some of this was sarcastic.

-Thirst

I really and truly miss Jerry.

I have noticed Sagesound’s absence. He’s a good lad. He deserves his own ‘I miss’ thread though. This one is for Jerry.

A

Want J back? Then get F M back on some C vs C thread and J’ll be back in a flash with a vengence. D is proven not quite to be J’s cup of cha, who besides seems to be no longer interested in notions such as capitalism and communism except their associated existence as words.

You are mistaken on all counts. :wink:

If you’re making Cha, however I’ll have High Mountain Oolong please. I think Jerry would like a cup too, maybe a few cups actually. :wink:

A

Hello F(r)iends,

Liquid, although my post came off as sarcastic/funny… It was genuine in that I miss those guys. In my haste, I forgot to mention that I think very highly of Jerry. I respect him a lot. If he has moved on, I will miss him—I will especially miss him when the merits of capitalism are being discussed.

-Thirst

Thirsty,

I know you are sincere. And this is not to say that there aren’t others that I adore, think highly of, but I just wanted to express the hole that Jerry leaves. It is my sense that Jerry has far more going on than capatalism. He’s a big man.

Anyway, he’s gone.

A

[size=59]P.S. That Sagesound is delicious.[/size]

Future Man is -around- I talked to him the other day…he just doesn’t really post anymore… … so I guess that could be construed as ‘not being around’

anyways… you know what I mean

I miss the old someoneisatthedoor, the one who simply ripped into people for the fun of it. He really livened up the the place, but he’s been replaced by this quieter, less aggressive character who isn’t demonstrating any sign of verbal bullying.

Yeah I’ve sorta taken over that role…

at least when it comes to a certain couple people

Did I mention: Thick socks help to lessen the number of impact-injuries to the ankles…?

Anyway - I miss Jerry too, I think the “Photos of God” thread didn’t do his morale any favours either.

Everyone needs a break sometimes, and hopefully he will be back to say hello. I miss him too, A.

The responses to his photo thread say it all in a tight little package.

Who wrote that piece of crap? Must be Uniqor’s inner child.

:smiley:

Excuse me! Have you read the ‘Photographs of God’ thread lately? Gogogo, there’s a lot there. :wink:

A

Hello F(r)iends,

In Tribute to Jerry (aka Captain America):

Captain America’s been torn apart
Now he’s a court jester with a broken heart
He said Turn me around and take me back to the start
I must be losing my mind “are you blind?”
I’ve seen it all a million times

Come back Cpt. America!
{look into my Avatar’s eyes and tell me you don’t want to come back}

-Thirst

:smiley: Captain America – bullseye!

I second the call to service. It’s your duty Jerry – don’t let us down.

PS Dont worry about the tights Jerry, we’ll make sure you’re wearing underwear this time. I promise.

I miss making fun of Jerry.

Hello F(r)iends,

That’s kind of funny Dr. Doom 'cause you were never very good at it…
In fact, you are generally a “C” student when it comes to making fun of people. You need practice and you can’t handle Cpt. America.

Start with smaller fish like Cpt. Canada.

-Thirst

Hello F(r)iends,

Adlerian, another thought: morph into something better.
You’ve been a jerk since you joined ILP but you aren’t good at that either… You could be like Dr. Zoom instead of Doom.

-Thirst