I solved it all

…and because you won’t tolerate borderline personality disorder?

Just checking the consistency of your thoughts.

Not affirming their accuracy.

Women make it really hard to see breasts when they’re liberated. Almost impossible when they’re controlled by men.

I’ll take a borderline girlfriend no problem.

I’ve been to the deepest pits of hell.

I like breasts.

I don’t like manipulating people.

I have a strange problem on this planet.

Everything is statutory rape to me because I know more than everyone.

Do you know how to get from where you are to where I am?

Would you do that just so that you could say “I have a girlfriend” and hurt others with your bragging rights? Wouldn’t that violate the pleasurable exclusive access problem? I’m not saying it’s an actual problem. We have discussed this elsewhere.

Or would it actually not be bragging rights and therefore not violate pleasurable exclusive access because… in your universe of understanding… no one is going to want a girlfriend who has borderline personality disorder?

I have a solution for you. You could lie and say she has the disorder.

Here’s the thing, though. She may not appreciate it if you do that.

Females usually like to be considered sane.

It’s a funny thing when men tell other men their girlfriend is crazy just so the other men will not want their girlfriend …because they want to keep their (¿crazy?) girlfriend.

Eventually other men are going to put two & two together. Perhaps they already have.

See previous post.

Of course it’s bragging rights. I hate that about life. It violates the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

Even the concept of “MY girlfriend” or “MY partner” or “MY significant other” or “MY pair bonding” Upsets me. That’s how hypersensitive I am. I don’t own anyone.

People in their rudimentary state of awareness talk about others as property.

We teach/train each other how to treat each other by how we treat each other. Treat wisely.

Like with Charles.

I’ll explain a little more Ichthus.

The guy who punched me in the face was a demon. He’s not a transcendent being like me.

He only understands protection by possession.

I don’t have to possess people to protect them.

I can remote control people.

In his demon mind, he only understands protection by possessing people.

I’m way beyond that.

So you remote-controlled him to punch you in the face? Nice. Are you saying that’s what you want me to do?

I’ve always wanted to beat up a dude. I’m down.

You’re out of line. I don’t control people. That’s why I can keep the license to control them.

Licenses in life are privileges not rights.

I’ve solved the whole cosmos and beyond.

I have nothing more to prove.

Now it’s up to the collective.

My body is falling apart. I wear flip flops everyday. I’m not much of a threat. It’s my spiritual friends who are a threat.

You’re still thinking in terms of body and not pure spirit.

Entire universes can be created just to specifically send you to hell. Things you don’t want to know.

Things that I do know.

So this whole time you’ve been talking about spiritual tits?

Just gonna cut through the bullshit straight to the chase. That self=other sets all absolutes back to the drawing/negotiating/reevaluating board does not mean we throw out self=other.

I can remote control every person on earth to take their clothes off for the rest of their lives.

Strangely enough, most people would like it.

When you have that kind of license, people don’t use it. El used it for me personally once and lost it. El was trying to be a consort of mine.

The god of the Jews.

I have bigger things on my mind than that.

I’m creating a brand new dimension in all of existence.

Then the Jews went to the nameless one. I remember that dimension really well. Hindus use this too.

All names and no names.

I’ve been around the block a few trillion times Ichthus.

I don’t look like much…

But I can change everything.

Are you displeased with me letting you have freedom of mind and action?

Didn’t think so.

So this is about sovereignty and free will. Irresistible grace (or lack thereof). All that.

Honestly, I’m not talking to you about anything else having to do with you mixing up sexual shit in it until …I don’t know. It is probably going to change. Let’s just say we’re not getting any younger and this is freaking retarded.

p.s. And Yeah. Jesus was/is way more badass than Fight Club.

Ichthus.

You’re still a Christian fundamentalist Zionist.

I teach Jesus.

You know the commandment that shall not kill.

The Jews try to get around that law by killing and calling everyone besides them the goyam. (Non beings).

This is a very small problem in the cosmos, but I look at it occasionally.

They are not gods chosen people. Everyone is.

Fundamental Jews are psychotic.

Jesus came through the Jews not because they were mighty or righteous, but to reveal his nature to those who need to know what mighty & righteous really means.

Take notes?

Using miracles does not teach.

You should already know that.

Ask, seek, knock, Ec.

You should know that.

mic drop

Nice try.

Are you still in divinity school?

I have feet on the ground experience with Jesus spirit. You do not.

I’m like a river. I let all spirits flow through me.

I’m like grand central station…. I let people walk into the subways and board their trains.

I take all comers.

I used to be god eons before the earth was seeded or even existed.

Now that my soul is back in a mind. I have unfinished business with existence.

I was never in divinity school.

Are you still in La La Land?