I'd like to share some relaxing music

I was thinking about posting this under the creative section, but that was for writting. I just want to share some of the music I create, it is not for sale, i’m just sharing it.

I am interested in philosophy in general but usually am more interested in psychodynamics like Freud and Jung.

Here it is, hope it is ok with the administrators, I am new.

Nathan

[size=125]First CD[/size]

Track 1 / Above The Sunrise / Duration: 2:36

*.WMA Windows Media Player or Compatible

Size: 1.21MB / Quality: CD

simplecomplexities.org/music … unrise.wma

Track 2 / Suprisal / Duration: 1:57

Size: 940kb / Quality: CD

simplecomplexities.org/music/Suprisal.wma

Track 3 / Eagle Path / Duration: 2:29

Size: 1.16MB / Quality: CD

simplecomplexities.org/music/eaglepath.wma

Track 4 / New Day / Duration: 2:36

Size: 1.22MB / Quality: CD

simplecomplexities.org/music/newday.wma

The hypnosist of classical music is considered by me to be anyone of those trance-phase minimalists, as opposed to their counterpart, the one and only Oftenbach, pround composer of Kan Kan. If you’ve got a cardiac problem, try avoid the man by all means. You have no idea how many he and his Kan Kan have killed throughout history. This is not to say that I reconmmend the minimalists, over whom I prefer Last anytime.

Classical music is one of my favorite types of music. Good for the thought process…

I have never heard anyone refered to classical music in such an angelic manner. I’m moved. Classical relaxations are to be found in the adagio movements of Mozart and Chopin piano concertos, of Beethoven and Brahms violin concertos. Several movements of the last Beethoven string quartet are what I like best, the only comparable quartet piece is done by Schostakovichin the first movement of his last string quartet. Choral, of course, Palastrina and Monteverdi meditations, Mozart and Brahms requirems. There is a song written by Schubert that I particularly like, it’s a serenade with solo soprano and a full range of male choir, piano. Keep forgetting to mention Bach’s Goldberg.

Sometimes I think you just listen to classical music so you can speak eloquently about it.

I don’t even think you like classical music, Uniqor. I think you might be a skilled pianist who assumes you have to play classical to be a master.

No sir. Jazz theory is where its at. Maybe its your temperment. You might not be equipped to handle progressive electric music. It could be a percussion thing, too. Not prefering drum beats behind music. Classical is inherently no different than other forms of music other than its anatomical traditions and habits. The orchestra and the four piece band are quite different forms, obviously.

Mess around with the earlier stuff by Chick Korea (keyboardist for Return to Forever) and see if you like it.

Here’s one you might like. Its more compositional than it is “rock-jazz,” but a far shot from traditional orchestra.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romantic_Warrior

I think you’ve got the wrong way round. The only reason I’m learning to play is that so one day I can compose classical music in the old fashioned way. Currently I’m only half of Bessy’s professional level at the piano. Besides, you cannot “speak eloquently” about classical music, nobody can. It’s not like pop or rock, that you can list out a few songs and bands that would gurauntee enthusiastically sympathetic responses, in classical we’ve only got Bach, Mozart and Beethoven for general consensus. It’s like doesn’t matter how much you praise Jean-Paul yet faust or someoneisatthedoor still think otherwise. I speak of Schostakovich much highlier than Schumann and I ususally get bashed for that. No complaint.

Jazz is technically encompassed by the calssical domain, some of its most progressive techniques are inevitably evolved out of classicism. I have heard of such band names as “Beethoven” or “Rock Over Beethoven”. I don’t think the latter desereves its own name because Ludwig is still being studies by professors at universities. I believe pieces such as the Hammerclavier is incapable of being completely understood. The pianist who has played the sonata for hundreds of times is limited in his understanding due to his limited theoretical knowledge, while the scholars who has studies the score for years is limited in his understanding due to his limited in practical knowledge. The composer-pianist gets the best chance towards a further understanding. Another reason why I’m learning to play.

My favourite is Beethoven, who was not exactly an easy-going musician.

Presumerably playing the Appassionatta here.

Presumerably directing the Fifth here.

My favourite Beethoven piece is the Arietta in his final sonata C minor, in which it gets incredibly raggy at the first half of the movement. The score for that raggy part is tough even to look at, it’ll give most Jazz pianists a hell of a time to read, let alone to play, not mentioning sight-read-play, which many classical pianists have accomplished in stunning results. However I believe, to master the keyboard is ultimately to master the Bach variations and Liszt etudes.