If given the choice to imeach Obama, what would you do?

Impeach?

• Yes
  • No
  • More evidence needed, too many (As well as lack thereof) good arguments
  • What the hell does the above poll option even MEAN? GAHBFIENSHCLIHUMAR!!! @n@
0 voters

Serious question. No reasons predefined, all answers are open.

“I’m agonna imeach you Missah. Obama.”

“You iz gonna whut me…?”

Or do you mean impeach him with a ‘p’…?

So? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s a valid question regardless.

I’m already on the list to do so. When the time comes, I will. :slight_smile:

Never even voted…but I’m sure willing to impeach a brotha.

Impeach him for what?

Exactly. People talk about it alot and yet nobody can think of a thing, which is why it’s so difficult to do. Is he dangerous to the people, yes or no?

I doubt that.

Lol…sheesh…

Hold tight.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/youtube]

I’m ultimately disappointed, but impeachment is a bit harsh. I think history will see Obama as soft more than anything.

I don’t get what he’s doing that calls for his impeachment? :confusion-shrug:

He’s doing a good job, IMO. Considering he is in the middle of his term.

Social Reform: 7.5/10 in the shittiest of circumstances. Long awaited reforms in a resistant environment.
Economic policy: 7/10 in the shittiest of circumstances. Brave decisions in a very difficult environment.
International Policy: 9/10 in the shittiest of circumstances. A change in attitude from the Bush Admin’s: ‘‘Shut the fuck up and do what we say or we’ll fucking kill you, motherfuckers!!!’’ to his own Admin’s: ‘‘Hey, we all want the same thing at the end of the day, let’s discuss our respective circumstances and come to an amicble compromise, while we are both plainly aware that you do not want to fuck with us.’’
Managing To Not Get Shot: 10/10 in the shittiest of circumstances. Any member of any ethnic minority achieving prominence is always going to be a target to certain elements, added to the fact that presidents/political figures get shot for fun…he’s doing well.

If Bush didn’t get impeached for all of his war crimes, I don’t see how Obama is going to get an early exit… Moot question.