If the founders of religion were to fight, who will win?

chill out buddy, its not a big deal. The person who started this thread surely did so because he wanted some fun. That is obvious when he started. You got on your high and mighty taking dans statement of life is a game way way way to literal.

If you are offended I’m sorry, and if it bothers you to have some fun joking around about religion a bit then don’t visit this thread.

and “mature” . . . I never claimed to be mature, nor do I want to. “Mature” is a subjective idea, and everyones idea of it is different, just like the idea of God. Maybe you just need to realize that the world is a bit more objective than you think, it might help you to not get so offended.

sirwedishmike~
my my, when you say the word immature better then maturity, I take it as being a child is better then being an adult, for it has more freedom.
That is the words of christianity.

club~
you support maturity and that is right, I support it too as so far as it does not take my independent freedom away. But once you hit the elderly age, you will say being mature is dull. If you can remember that is.

See you DO realize how dangerous Islam is. You’ll put the pieces together for fantasy, but not for reality.

hmm, ur user name scythekain.
wasn’t you last avatar was a penquin or a dolphin? Either that you have been on a long vacation.

That’s the evil dan#2. [-X :laughing:
He joined the dark-side.

Suppression and fear are what is really dangerous.
And when men try to fear-worship the supposed origin of all of nature, they go a bit nutty, especially when what they worship is a single man’s ideas.

How can one knows that dark, if he has never been in the dark?