Introduce yourself here <-----

I see… =D>

Yeah, even the best thinkers are a bit schizo.

Only to the majority of “normal” people though. The geniuses/wise men look at them like they’re the crazy ones because most often they are, and the normal ones who don’t understand the full picture look at the geniuses/wise men like they’re crazy. Yet look at everything they bring us through their discovery and unnecessary suffering that people take for granted and constantly complain of.

Unnecessary suffering? I dunno, the proof is in the pudding…

G’day. Nice to see another new member who likes to keep it short and sweet. :slight_smile:

Oh trust me, this one is better.

Unnecessary because humanity could just listen to them, instead of ridiculing, condemning, etc. It’s unnecessary suffering due to unnecessary stubbornness and ignorance.

Yes, I have found that out now. xD The other forums they have a mod where he deletes threads, posts, and etc whenever they defeat his point. Then doesn’t really get in trouble for abusing his power.

Gotta getsome wisdom before you’re truly wise.

Wisdom is lacked in this modern society. If everyone was wise, we’d be an advanced species. Not using scum to power our civilization to live, or “live” “better”.

The wise man often thinks himself the fool, while the fool often thinks himself wise.

“A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
William Shakespeare

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.”
Benjamin Franklin

Hi,

Just introducing myself. A Blues fan and particularly a fan of Jr Wells

Cheers

Not sure if wisdom is something a person gets as it is not acquired.
Wisdom is how we apply what we have… not what we have.

A person is said to be unwise, if through their “own” actions, they create more problems then they solve (in the short term and the long term).

What I mean is, to pass yourself off as wise you gotta understand what’s previously been passed off as wisdom.

Not sure if anyone passes themselves off as wise (we all know our own dark nature).

Why not create rather than destroy?

You know, there’s a few things you can’t really question, like how man needs God. I’d like to believe people rarely abuse such knowledge but truly I know better. Denying real wisdom like that tends to put peeps in a tough place- in the end they gotta somehow find peace before it’s too late and that often takes a good hard look at yourself.

Some believe that peace grows as a result of wisdom.

Some believe wisdom grows as a result of peace.

Some believe that wisdom and peace grow in unison.

I believe in all of the above as it depends on an individuals disposition/character and so I try my very best (even though I mostly fail) to not destroy another’s peace or wisdom.

Real wisdom don’t come easy, in the end gotta get your own to get it right.

Hi, I am Außenseite but only because I somehow lost my original username and password as Arditezza. I only had about 12 posts as Arditezza anyhow, and nothing particularly earth shattering from back in 2004.

I’m a Registered Nurse/Social Worker who deals with Hospice patients and their families.

I like intellectual discussion and debate, particularly in the areas of society and justice as well as the human condition.

Some of you may know me as Arditezza/Liebling from sciforums and Arditezza from KTS.

Welcome aboard babe :handgestures-salute:

Thanks Mags :slight_smile:

I appreciate the welcome and look forward to discussions and interactions.