Is Christianity is the ONLY way to God?

That and a few visits to Israel and some time with Kabbalah, then go back to your standard readings and see with eyes anew. Most often, this brings a depth of measurement to faith.

Ucc and MB,

I am struck by the implied judgements you both make about truth. So, if I should say that there is no external truth, no one-behind-many ideal truth, what does that mean?

I would offer that my truths are a product of my experience mediated by thinking and feeling. What is truth for me is definitely my truth, but I have no illusions that what I have cast in stone for myself has anything to do with anyone else.

Isn’t this the crux of the endless questions about what is the nature of God (or if there is one)?

I would suggest that the honest position is to acknowledge that our ‘truths’ are personal only, and apply to no one but ourselves.

JT

Uhh… duh. Of coarse it is. We Christans are just too good to make everyone feel bad by telling them they’re going to hell all the time. We just do it most of the time.

I know this because Christianity is the religion of America and Americans are the chosen people. Look it up some time.