Is every statement true?

That’s correct; as a statement, “not all statements are true” is also true.

So every syllogism is correct. Why bother demonstrating something?

Karpel Tunnel:

It could be done for enlightenment purposes or for fun. Since every statement is true, there are infinitely many reasons. It could be done for each real number.

It makes you wonder why would someone be committed to the obviously absurd idea that evwry statement is true (a.k.a. trivialism.)

A statement is true until found to be untrue. It is only a proposition, and as propositions go, many a proposed idea has taken a long long time to be proven or disprove. They can be true in one sense, at one time, or false in a certain time. Descartes’ Cogito waa true to the times it pertained to so was Newton absolutely true to his time. Einstein is mostly right up to this time.

It could be, by why is it being done, here, by you?

Karpel Tunnel:

I want all my dreams to come true. I want all my desires to be fulfilled. Trivialism provides a solution to all of my problems. It fully and sufficiently justifies all skepticism I have of anything.

It’s being done here because I apparently started this thread over 6 years ago and felt it was best to keep things organized by keeping related interests in trivialism in the same thread. The argument I recently provided in my post at viewtopic.php?p=2699033#p2699033 can be thought of as an improved version of my argument in the original post of this thread. With neat features and timestamps for posts and edits, this website is reliable enough to receive my thoughts and efforts.

I postulate that no homo sapian can have all of his or her dreams come true or have his or her desires fulfilled if all of his or her skepticism is justified.