Is Fire Sentient?

When I die I will discover whether or not there is an afterlife so in the short time between now and then it is academic
what I think but the reason I do not think it exists is because there is precisely zero evidence to support the propostion

You have raced so far ahead but still are no closer to building your DNA machine which at this rate will never get built at all
I have already told you if you are serious you need to start making steps to get it built not just talk about it on here non stop

Need to get the money. Once I get the money I will have the power to build.

Reincarnation equation is more important than DNA machine, has a 65% 35% percent priority over the DNA machine. We need to figure out the reincarnation equation before we die so we can alter the outcome of the afterlife if need be. DNA machine has a 50% chance of immortality thus a 35% priority since it will extend our science research time extension.

Serum of genius is the most logical move, once we have that the dna machine and reincarnation equation will come easy.

I think an empathy of existence for a “lesser” DNA will outweigh the mandate of being one type of DNA.

I believe that at worst , it’s similar to a racism question (lets assume all people are one race and races are compared to much smaller variations of DNA).

Reason i want DNA machine is to cure ugliness. Men shouldnt not have to be trapped in a man’s body, i am a hot lesbian in the wrong body.

DNA machine will save animals, will make people nicer people and increase quality of music. Sick of bieber and rap everywhere.

Did you get the flux capacitor?

Thats a fictional item. DNA is real

So you get a handful of DNA and magically it becomes a machine?

You’re never gonna get anywhere without a quantum resonator.

Don’t know where I would find one.

I think there’s a pawn shop somewhere in the Plimplom sector.

Pimplom sector?

Never mind.