Is God a Universalist or has he condemned some of us?

Is God a Universalist or has he condemned some of us?

As a Gnostic Christian and Universalist, I have to allow equality to all including women and gays. This is what the Jesus I know taught. That is not the usual Christian position but as a Universalist, Gnostics cannot help this. We happen to think it the most moral position to take. They, Christians and most of the other Abrahamic cults including Muslims are wrong in their thinking.

The bottom line is that we cannot see Jesus condemning any of us. His best works.

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect:.

Christian dogma says that all that is or was created emanated from God. If so, condemning us would be like God condemning a part of his own body. This is ridiculous to a Gnostic Christian and is why the Jesus we know is a Universalist.

The O.T. does not speak of hell and it’s creation is mostly, — not always, — given to Jesus or the N.T. Gnostic Christians would see hell as an immoral construct that no self-respecting God would create.

If we are all a part of God, — as both Christian and Gnostic Christian dogma suggest, — then it is logical to say that God would not condemn any of his parts and that God is therefore a Universalist God who has not condemned anyone.

Do you agree, — or does your God condemn any of us and thus unfortunately backslides from his previous state?

Regards
DL

In some ways I think you’ll be wrong in your own thinking too.

I totally agree with all said above. =D>

I believe that jesus was human and not a god…
I don’t believe that the bible is the word of god…
these words are words of humans dealing with what is it all about…

What does ‘condemn’ mean anyways?

Sure.

There is only one right and many wrongs. That is why Gnostic Christians preach to let you find your own God and myth to internalize and gain enlightenment from. Use what you are used to. It does not matter. In that sense, there is more than one right.

Regards
DL

I totally agree with all said above. =D>
[/quote]
Sweet words. Thanks.

Regards
DL

I too see Jesus as just a man and decent Rabbi. Having said that, Jesus and I ask you. Have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesf … r_embedded

God has always been a man. Who but a man can express the will of God?

Regards
DL

Like happiness, condemn means ----------

youtube.com/watch?v=fPCmezsxeEo

Regards
DL

In other words, you don’t know. But your entire thread revolves around that one word.

Strange that you cannot access a dictionary nor know what condemnation is.

With such poor understanding of English your part, we would not be able to communicate anyway.

Regards
DL

We are not communicating. That’s the problem.

You are attempting to say something by using the word ‘condemn’ and I don’t know what it is. When I ask for clarification, you are unable to provide it.

Let me simplify this for you : If God or Jesus condemns people, what happens to the people?

Can you answer that?

No. Never spoke to any victim and all those who claim knowledge are lairs.

No one can know what goes on after death unless you are ready to just believe hearsay.

Shall we try to get back on topic?

Does God deserve hell or not? Or are all his crimes against man forgivable?

Regards
DL

What topic? You are unable to define the words which you use in the OP.

Your OP is meaningless.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/condemn

Take it or leave it.

Regards
DL

how can we possibly answer this question…how can we know these things for sure…the question doesn’t mean anything to me…I don’t get it…I am one of us dummies

From your definition of condemn:

God/Jesus says that some behaviors are wrong. A definite yes to that.

A deserved punishment? Should serial killers be severely punished? I think yes, but maybe I’m not as forgiving as God.

Yeah, some people suffer in life more than others. Some are bullied, molested, murdered, enslaved, die from painful diseases. God seems to be okay with that.

No imagination at all eh?

Let logic and reason guide you.

If you were God, would you create for the best possible end for souls or the worse possible end for them?

Regards
DL

True. He does not care.

You say serial killers should be punished.

God is shown to be such and more. Does he deserve punishment as well or do you forgive him his vile crimes?

Regards
DL

Okay, now even more confused than before.

This thread is about punishing God?

You realize that you can’t punish someone who is more powerful than you?