IS HUMANITY THE BEST OR DANGEROUS?

Neurologically addiction is tied up with the same process that drives motivation.
Aside from habit then, addiction and motivation inherit the same neurology. So if the masses are addicted to the “Man” then they are also motivated to the man.

What drives this thought has a history with me as follows:

I am suggesting something like this: I think it is important to examine your motivations so that they don’t become the more extreme form of motivation which is addiction. It is easy to dismiss what I am saying when you are addicted to current paradigms. Most of us are addicted to prevalent patterns of information and seek what we choose sometimes to our own detriment.

I thought maybe there is a way to make sense of these two terms and how they are closely related in a more biological sense. This can give rise to information useful in psychology.

So as you can see - In some way, we come to overpower ourselves - our own humanity. We replace ourselves with someone else - the someone else who we chose.

Things can not be constantly rushed into nothingness or chaos either. We are really falling forward, to say it with Nietzsche, who already knew that very well. Modernity is a constant falling forward. This falling forward is much worse than falling backward. It is seriously about the conservative, namely about the fact that we finally protect the planet, the life (all creatures), instead of always exploiting it. This exploitation is a matter of falling forward.

We need to conserve, protect the whole planet and all life on it, and you can not do that if you are permanently falling forward (“being ‘progressive’”), because falling forward (“being ‘progressive’”) means destroying the planet and all life on it.

Conservation does not mean “going backwards”.

In addition, going backwards can also be right:

If a way is wrong, then you have to make a U-turn. Go backwards then.